visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

which do you think will be proved within the next ten years

Go down 
4 posters

Which of the following do you think will be proved in the next ten years
Ghosts
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years I_vote_lcap27%which do you think will be proved within the next ten years I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Aliens
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years I_vote_lcap55%which do you think will be proved within the next ten years I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Big foot/ Sasquatch
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years I_vote_lcap9%which do you think will be proved within the next ten years I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Loch ness monster
which do you think will be proved within the next ten years I_vote_lcap9%which do you think will be proved within the next ten years I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

which do you think will be proved within the next ten years Empty
PostSubject: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi Guys

Have a question for you guys which i think is quite interesting , so here we go with the first poll in a long time .

If you would like to vote and give a short explanation to verify your answer that would be great .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 pm

i personly think aliens cuz its solid living object where ghosts are like trying to catch a fart in a jar in a heavy wind they can come and go easy as anything. where alien are solid it is possible to captue it as such.

Matt
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 pm

LOL Matt Laughing

I also voted for Aliens, because there is more and more credible evidence dug out since the last 10 years or so.

But I would have also voted for ghosts, because the equipment is getting better and better, more and more good teams are founded and the more people do research on this subject, the more likely it is to get proof.

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 pm

We have more chance to prove the existence of ghosts than we do aliens..

Why?
Because we have many dedicated teams with a lot of equipment to capture the data we need..

Aliens would need to land, be out in the open, captured and displayed on TV and the newspapers in order to prove them.. But the powers that be would be all over you or your team of alien catchers and snatch away the alien(s) under the guise of national security before you blink an eye.

Some believe that the governments of the world are already in contact with aliens.. there is much historical evidence to suggest that we have been visited for many thousands of years, yet this evidence is suppressed or spoken about in such a way that it makes it almost impossible to correctly interpret..

Proof of life after death is far easier to bring into the open. We have asked ourselves for thousands of years if there is life after death.. whatever it may be..
We have as much evidence to support ghosts as we do aliens, yet the vast majority of alien proof is photos or videos of UFO's which does not necesarily mean alien ..

We also have to consider the possibility of interdimensional aliens, which could be misinterpreted as paranormal activity..

what we think we might be talking to could, in fact, be something else.
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:39 am

When you say proved, you mean irrefutable evidence that the scientific community would have to acknowledge and accept- the existence of ghosts as 'living' entities would be common knowledge, no-one would be able to deny it...but I honestly do not think that this is likely to happen.

I think its more likely to be 'disproved'. Science will not acknowledge paranormal evidence as proof, the only way they will ever accept the possibility of it would be if they uncovered evidence for it themselves, in a major breakthrough of understanding. Even small groups of scientists or individuals who suggest anything other than popular scientific theory or thinking are quickly discredited and cast out, their careers ruined, along with whatever it was they stood for. The chances of paranormal investigators establishing something fundamental to scientific thinking (which the proof of life after death and ghosts would inevitably be) is nigh-on impossible. As extralien suggested with regard to extra terrestrials, I think ghost's would have to actually walk among us for the mass population and figures of authoritative knowledge to accept it as fact. Science is the pillar of official belief, whether we like it or not, in order for something to be proved in the capacity I think we are all suggesting, science has to be appeased, or turned over. I would say there was rather good proof out there already indicating that there is other forces at work, from paranormal investigators worldwide, but is it any closer to being in key stage 3 text books at schools? I think you'll agree the idea of that is laughable. It's not a matter of it not being true, its a matter of it not being printed, if you see what i mean?

Indeed for many the existence of ghosts has already been proved, and many more stumble or search out evidence that presents them with their truths everyday. To have a personal conviction is far more important and satisfying then simply subscribing to a system of belief, which is essentially what science today is- a belief in the rules of scientific theory and philosophy.

Regards,

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 pm

I voted for ghosts, and my reasons for that are based along the same lines as Steve's. Teams are popping up all over the place, and equipment is more sensitive and accurate than it was 20 yeas ago. Plus hasn't the bible been talking about holy ghosts and dead people walking amongst us for 2000 years or so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 am

but on eygptian hyroglifix there are people with goldfish bowls on there heads. tbh i thought either alians or ghost but like ghost hunting there are alot of ufo hunting going on aswell its one of those things that they will both be answered in the next 10 years but once they have been proven what then? once we have understood this is there guna be an even bigger question for us to find ie when man created the plane took them ages to figure out how it worked and once the found it they then wana build something to go in to space then they done that then wanted to go to the moon then they done that and so on and so on i think after we have worked out the ghost things so we can get them to appear and see them as we like i think they will be a bigger question to answer lol hope this makes sence haha.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 am

I voted Loch Ness Monster - in a similar vein to Robb, about disproving rather than proving. The LNM is in one fixed place (in theory anyway) and therefore if enough time and effort were put in to studying it you could confirm or deny one way or the other!

I think it'd be very difficult to get definate 100% proof of ghosts or aliens. At least with our current technology and understanding. With ghosts someone will always try and discredit photo/sound/video evidence. Unless a way for Joe Public to see spirits around them everyday then some will always be doubters.

With aliens I'm not sure they'd come in a humanoid form anyway. They might be around us already but the size of insects or smaller. Or even in the form of gases?! (I know I've encountered some strange smelling gases in my life which do you think will be proved within the next ten years Lol ). But hopefully my point makes a tiny bit of sense!

As for Big Foot, I'm not convinced there is anything to prove there to be honest.

That's my 2p worth which do you think will be proved within the next ten years Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Howdy   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:21 pm

I think over the next 10 yrs, Ghosts would/will be easier to proove as "YOU HAVE THE CHOISE TO GO TO THEM & SEEK THEM OUT" where as Aliens... yes they are solid as some people have mentioned, but you will never be able to go to them as they come to you, 100% of the time, ok 99.9 barring Roswell !
As for Lockness and Big foot, I think that The Lockness has a great chance of exsisting, but a small chance of being found & as for the Yetti/Bigfoot, well im not sure I buy it, so would put that last.

1) Ghosts
2) Aliens
3) Lockness
4) Bigfoot

5) A christmas present when you are in your 30's which do you think will be proved within the next ten years Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which do you think will be proved within the next ten years   which do you think will be proved within the next ten years Empty

Back to top Go down

which do you think will be proved within the next ten years
Page 1 of 1