visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years

Go down 
2 posters

Most haunted county
Yorkshire
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  I_vote_lcap50%More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Devon
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  I_vote_lcap50%More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Somerset
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  I_vote_lcap0%More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wiltshire
More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  I_vote_lcap0%More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Inverness
 0% [ 0 ]
Dorset
 0% [ 0 ]
Norfolk
 0% [ 0 ]
Lancashire
 0% [ 0 ]
Essex
 0% [ 0 ]
Lincolnshire
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  Empty
PostSubject: More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years    More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 am

According to a report there have been more ghost sightings in Britain than in the past 25 years , there have been over a 1000 reports of demonic actvity in the last 25 years with Yorkshire being the most active county in the country .

Lionel Fanthorpe began researching into these incidents by studying reports, websites and taking his own reports , alone in Yorkshire there have been 74 reports of demonic activity also including incubus and succubus incidents, funnily enough Devon has been rated second in the study with over 57 accounts of which in some ways is not suprising, Dartmoor being a place where there have been allot of sightings in the past 25 years, third in the country is Wiltshire which seems to be a hotspot for phantom dogs otherwise known as Hell hounds.

Top 10 List of haunted counties.

Top 10 ghostly sightings by area:

1 Yorkshire 74

2 Devonshire 57

3 Somerset 51

4 Wiltshire 46

5 Inverness 39

6 Dorset 37

7 Norfolk 32

7 Lancashire 32

8 Sussex 30

8 Derbyshire 30

9 Essex 29

10 Lincolnshire 24

Why don't you decide for yourself which county you think is the most haunted in the country by voting here .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years    More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 am

Not being biased or anything i have chosen Devon , i just think that its the most haunted place in the country for me , with places like Dartmoor and all the reports also not forgetting widdicombe and the famous church haunting, there are just so many reports of hauntings in devon it's hard to keep up .

Back to top Go down
Tobz
Apparition
Apparition
Tobz

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years    More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Ive gone with Yorkshire, i seem to always hear or read about something or other up that way with Devon definatly close behind, Do you think the reason theres been more reports is due to things like the internet and ease of access to report things like that? ... Just a passing thought.

Tobz.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years    More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Yeha that could be a good reason for the sudden increase in reported incidents popping up , but i could also be that allot of people have been made more aware of the paranormal through programs such as Most haunted and TAPS and so on , even though i don't agree with the concept of Most Haunted we have allot to thank them for over the last ten years .

Back to top Go down
Tobz
Apparition
Apparition
Tobz

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years    More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Yep, If it wasnt for Most Haunted we may never have found out that Mary loves Dick! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years    More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years  Empty

Back to top Go down

More ghost sightings than in the last 25 years
Page 1 of 1