visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 am

This Video is really good. First time i though that is a really good fake from the knickerbocker people but now i tore back and forth. I still wondered what was this blinky light at the door? This light came few second before the shadow moved upstairs...!? At the beginning i thought thats a projector who played, maybe !??? The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 Lol I dont know !??? I cant understand why there are nothing happening when people watch the Cams The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 Kopfschuettel . There are only paranormal activitys when they have investigations !?

Do you believe this video/ this shadow is true ?

Have a nice saturday all ... The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

I've seen the flash as well... right after that the shadow appears and moves around..... the more i think about it, the more suspicious i get.

I thought they don't allow any more investigations scratch

So how come, this footage was taken during an investigation?
Or is it older footage?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:12 pm

I never seen a Investigation at the knicks before. Thats so pity but its defently too late for me. Its 3 or 4 in the morning in germany when they are in action there.
I mean the knickerbocker hotel is a very interesting place with beautyful rooms. I like the old style there... ,but many times i asking myself are there really paranormaly things? Well, we will see! At the Homepage from knicker.. are a lot of pictures from user they seen something on the cams and made a snapshoot. Some pics look very interesting, some other can be all and nothing! When you look a long time the cams the pixel can let you believe a lot of things . Well we will see whats happening next time ! The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 467913
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:39 pm

This video was captured by Paranormal and Supernatural
Seekers of Trumbull County, Ohio at The Knickerbocker Hotel in
Linesville, Pennsylvania on October the 9th 2009.

There are three cameras present one is recording the
video we see here. Another is pointed at the cam that is taking the
video. Let me explain, investigators at The Knickerbocker have, from
time to time, had their cameras moved or knocked over for no apparent
reason. Now we encourage cameras to point at one another whenever
possible.

The third camera is not in this scene at all but
instead at the bottom of the staircase recording whatever might be
coming up the stairs. Watch the movie, I’ll tell you more.

I have not been informed of the exact time of night
the video was captured, obviously it is after the team has gone dark
and all cams are using infrared. All still photos, of course require
flash.

The bright spotlight in the upper center of the frame
is the second camera, the spotlight effect is its infrared light being
picked up by the recording camera.

If you look at about floor level, through the
staircase balusters you will see a flash about two seconds before the
“object of interest” appears near the top of the stairs. The flash has
been determined to be the camera flash of an investigator snapping a
photo in the back area. The area of The Knickerbocker where The
Children’s Room and The Angel Room, among others, are located.

Please notice that the stair balusters and handrail
remain stable throughout the video. The object of interest is behind
the balusters and handrail but in front of the white woodwork to the
right, which is the entrance to The Conneaut Lake Room. This detail
effectively rules out the shadow figure we see as being an anomaly of
the recording camera.

Investigators from Paranormal and Supernatural Seeks have
reviewed the third camera, located at the bottom of the stairs, and
determined that at the time this video was captured there was not
interference from below.

Nici
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:14 pm

If you want to see an investigation at the knickerbocker hotel, watch the very first episode of ghost adventures, they stop of there half way through a the show and do an overnight there.

think its this one.

http://www.extremeghosthunters.com/ghostadventures/ga-1.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 pm

thank you spook .... will have a look The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2