visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Empty
PostSubject: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Hello all,

Nici79 has send me some pictures taken from a DVR system. I think that they are really interesting and edited them to a kind of slide show.

Have a look yourself and tell me what you think about them

Greets,
Hella

P.s.: YESSSS! Embedding worked!!! Sorry for that guys, had to change my you tube settings

Last edited by arwen on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:26 pm

I've been clicking on the link ..it takes me to a youtube page and says the video is private Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 pm

hi

i got the same thing also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 pm

me too The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:54 pm

arwen wrote:
Hello all,

Nici79 has send me some pictures taken from a DVR system. I think that they are really interesting and edited them to a kind of slide show.

Have a look yourself and tell me what you think about them

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Bcw807lnj8ux9ybdoKnickerbocker Hotel

Greets,
Hella

Pfffhhhh, i've got the Message that Arwen does not want to show this spectacular Video to all the Masses.
I guess it could be a very nice Vid, but we're not Members of the "Inner Circle" to see it...... The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Lol
At first i have to change my Firefox into arabian language and now this...
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:49 pm

lol! Stop moaning, Wolfi!

I changed my settings and will try to edit my post and embed the video now.

Never did this before Wink

Sorry for that, peeps.... the video is embedded now, it is nothing spectacular, but nevertheless interesting (i think)
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:14 am

Hi Guys

Its a shame that we dont have any more information on this case , but its quite impresive if its real , just reinforces my thoughts on why i hate dolls so much .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:30 pm

This is very interesting footage, but having not seen the video of the doll moving in real time, its hard to say if it is paranormal. The doll and chair may well have been moved into a new position by somebody!

If this is real it just makes me even more freaked out than I was when I was 10..

I once witnessed a porcelain harlequin doll puppet stand up and dance around my window sill.....Strange thing was...my sister was there and saw it also! The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:00 pm

I have a strong memory of being in my cot as a baby and having a welsh and scottish doll dancing on my bed. I can still remeber the feeling of distress and crying as my parents came into my room.
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 pm

and on a slightly simialr note..

If you ever enter a house where a male and female doll have been placed on a chair just inside the main entrance right in the middle of the floor (be it a hallway or porch)... DO NOT ENTER... leave immediately.. the house is under protection..
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes Barri, you are absolutely right... we didnt see the whole footage and so we dont know if it's a fake or not.... the hotel was investgated by four teams as far as i know... the owner do not want further investigations, of whatever reason.
But i thought, if this footage was authentic, it is quite remarkable.

@Extralien

scratch What exactly do you mean? Have you got anything particular in your mind. If yes, please share it with us (me being daft again Wink )

Cheers,
Hella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 am

The dolls at the door way is like they say put a model elephant facing the door in to the house and it gives the house protection from unwanted visitors. its a sign of protection for the family and house. there looking after you.

Matt
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 am

Ah, thanks Matt.... so it's like these beads that you get in Turkey and other southern countries with the eyes on it. You wear them to be protected against the evil. (just wondering where my bracelet went scratch )

Quite a nice thought to have a protected house by simply setting up an elephant.... but i still don't like dolls Wink
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Yes, the dolls become the guardians.. it is a bad omen to find them in such a manner.. even worse if you move them.. it means that someone has placed a spell on the place.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 pm

hmmm... i don't know much about the Knickerbocker Hotel, only had a brief look at their hp, in their case i would say that the doll was placed there as a piece of decoration and not as protecton, typical old American building converted to a historical hotel.

But instead of having a doll in the hallway (it would scare me to death staring at me everytime i'd come home), i'd rather hang up a mirror opposite the entrance door (not that looking at myself would make things better cyclops )
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

Hi all,

Nici79 send me a link to some other footage from the Knickerbocker Hotel, this time it is a DVR video.

Well this is VERY interesting, but watch yourself:

DVR footage from the Knickerbocker Hotel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:23 am

that is intersting, it definatly looks like a shdowy figure in a hurry moving up and down the starirs
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:26 am

It does... first i thought it might have been one of the investigators, but then the moving pattern and the size of the shadow doesn't really match. Looks like a child's shadow to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Hi
this is a very intresting bit of dvr footage...can we be sure its not one of the investgation team moving around aganst a back light?...if its not then this is a very strange bit of film..well done for finding it hella...
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:45 pm

It wasn't me who found it, it was Nici79.

The way it looks there was no one at all present in the house at all when this footage was filmed.... weird stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Thank you Hella!!!!
Sorry my englisch is not so good, hope you can understand what i want to
write.
In this hotel paranormal activities occur times after times.
Some visitors hear noise and voices others see kind of shadows,
fulminating fog inside the building an other weird phenomena.
Every medium which visit this hotel until now, feels something special,
sees something or noticed something. Unfortunately it is not allowed to
do some investigations. Today, i chat with persons, most of them from
the states. They say, the puppet would dance and sing.
It's been told, that the puppet is from 1900. It seems that this hotel
is located near a very used road. During the day you often hear the
traffic. But after some time you learn quickly how to make a different
what's going on inside or outside the hotel. Most of the building is
uninhabitated. Only the owner visit the building daily and change the
perspectives of the cameras. Again and again you might hear knocking,
noice, paces and voices sometimes. You couldn't unterstand them, better
say, i couldn't understand them. But anyway, the mystical knocking and
all the paces are good enough to feel scary. It sounds like if furniture
where pushed around and stuff like that.
You should always be doubtfully against Ghost-Cams because if you watch
one of this cams serveral hours, you mind pretend some fictive ghost
which wasn't real. The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:33 am

Hi Guys

I have been looking at the pics that have been posted here and nicki i agree , that watching ghost cams for hours can lead to your eyes decieving you , but the thing that makes me sceptic about things like this is that , having not seen this at first hand , is it real ?? thats always a question that must be asked , the shadow is seems to be very convincing , all though it would be quite easy to recreate with an IR light, but as i said i am a bit sceptic about the series of pictures with the Doll .

It is very difficult sometimes to be convinced of something without having experienced the same thing or something similar .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:06 pm

I also saw this video at the knickerbocker page.
Its very interesting, looks really like a shadow who move.
But it that real or just a fake from the owners there???
I dont know ?!!
I dont know are there paranomal activitys or not?
Sometimes you can hear noises and foodsteps, but sometimes i believe the sound there will comes from a tape or something like this *LOL*-
I never seen something special at this 9 cams. Sometimes the pixel let you see lot of faces or figure who standing somewhere in the rooms.
I watch every day in hope i will see anything there who is not normaly or not normaly pysical, but .....nothing happing!
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:28 pm

@ Ghostwoman

That's why I don't like to watch ghost cams.

And you never know if the owners of the Knickerbocker Hotel fake their pictures.
But if they do, they do it damn good LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 am

This is a very interesting video. it is definitely not a bug this time walking across the lens as in most DVR 'ghost' cases. it may be a very clever hoax as Hella said but actually I am strangely inclined to say that this may well be a good bit of paranormal evidence.

I have taken some screen shots and changed the levels a little to see the pictures better. One is inverted.

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Knicke10

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Knicke11

Last edited by Barri on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage   The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knickerbocker Hotel: Interesting photos taken from DVR footage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next