visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
beachy head report EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
beachy head report EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
beachy head report EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
beachy head report EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
beachy head report EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

beachy head report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:44 am

Really like the beachy head report Bazza,

Really nicely written and real interesting to read.

Nice one study
Back to top Go down

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Cheers Rob,

The report is now finished folks and available to read on the G.P.S Website.

It was a pleasure to write. I hope you all enjoy and thank you to the team for their great work on this. cheers
Back to top Go down

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Have to agree - fantastic report Barri - well done and thanks Very Happy

Tx
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 pm

I agree what a fantastic report mate , well written .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:39 pm

With such excellent writing there Barri I am now wondering if William Shakespeare himself will show an EVP interest in you soon?

Grave smiley
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:47 pm

I I love you the report, Barri! Lots to read, lots to see and good quality EVP's.

I sent the link to one of our greatest fans (so he says) via Skype and he just loved it.

You really added all elements to this report: the scientific bit, the medial experience, fun (the bugs were such a laugh, first time i ever heard one of our team members squeak... nice one Barri) and also the emotional bits. Of course i like all our reports, and so it was interesting to see what a non team member thinks.... well, he said, that while he was reading, he almost felt as if he was there as well....

Personally i really liked the emotional comment in the conclusion.... and of course the bug video.

Phils experience was really scary..... wouldn't have liked to be in his shoes then... pale

All in all : Well done team!!!! cheers

P.s.: By the way: Why has everyone a Southpark avatar and I haven't ????? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:14 am

Thanks everyone.

I am going to have to re-read it again now lol....

Hi Hella, I send you the avatars by email... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Got it!!!! Thanks Barri! beachy head report Batf299sxh8pe99pjbeachy head report Batf4vcd5f02fknl3

I do like the coffee cup.... belongs to my investigation survival kit
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Glad you all like your southpark avatars! Was worth sitting up all night after all! Enjoy Smile

Tx
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi there

the avatars are fab , makes things look a bit more relaxed

regards
ian
Back to top Go down

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 pm

my avatar hasent got a tash or beard haha. any back on to subject. i do like the report is realy well writen and has everything covered now lets make the video as good as the reports and we will be the best in the univers yeah watch out alien ghost hunters
Back to top Go down

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm with you on that one matt - apologies for lack of tashes and beards - options were a bit thin there - come to think of it there were'nt any noses either!!

Tx
Back to top Go down

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Hiya...   beachy head report EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 am

Hay guys

Loved the write up report for the Beechy head investigation, was indepth, held emotion and well, wish id been able to make that one!
Yer, looked a very active place...
Very interested in your exspearence Phil, very excited when I saw that mate, watched it a couple of times actually, first time actually freeked me a little lol, but no, was very interesting.
Barri mate, I loooooove the hair dude lol Wink, nar looks good really, jus messing... so why the change?

Yer, was a little gutted to have missed this one, just have to wait for the next I guess, god I need my fix affraid lol

Great photos, great write up... cool stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Occam's Monkey
Apparition
Apparition
Occam's Monkey

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-18

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Great report, professional - possibly the most professional investigation report I've seen on the web and IMO impressive, very detailed, comprehensive and informative. You get the impression by now that I liked it Smile I did.
I don't think you got any evidence of ghosts, suicides that left any residual energy or emotional residue or physical activity that was able to manifest and affect anyone there. But I'm open to any suggestions that might prove me wrong on that conclusion.
I saw some expectancy bias, confirmation bias and subjectivity. The electronics are interesting but can't really be admissible as valid evidence due to the fact that they will pick up readings from various devices
in the immediate area. EMF meters etc aren't designed to detect ghosts - they're designed to detect EMFs. In order to design a device that detects a ghost the manufacturer has to know what a ghost consists of, what the operational physics of the ghost are
and what parameters the device has to operate within.
So far, so bad - we don't know what a ghost is. We don't know what 'residual energy' is. We don't know how a ghost manifests or is able to make one person see or feel it but the next person feel or see nothing.
We can go to sites and get scared, investigate, film and all the other things but without hard data - empirical data - we're just glorified psychic tourists - aren't we? silent

Occam's Monkey
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 am

Hi Phil

Interesting answer , you are right that an EMF doesn't detect ghosts , it wasn't designed for that , and we cannot produce hard evidence to prove that they exist or what they are, there is a constant EMF field around us and the EMF meter doesn't measure whether there is a magnetic field present but how strong it is, and its able to pick up on any fluctuations in the field, this can be an aid to us on investigations , but by no means proof of anything, i would not make a desicion based on K2 or EMF meter activtity.

I would just like to list one example or incident where high EMF was registered, we conducted an investigation in the famous bodmin jail in Cornwall , we were stood in the Naval wing of the prison which is derelict but the cells are accessable , the cell that we were stood in was empty except for an old original iron bed that was in the corner of the room, there were three team members present myself, Barri and Hella, we were at that particular moment conducting an EVP session when the three K2 meters and the Gaussmaster went off the scale at that same moment the iron bed that was in the cell slid at least 10cm away from the wall making us all jump, the sound of an iron bed scraping across a concrete floor is quite a ear piercing sound.

We have not been able to come up with a logical explanation for that bed moving at all, none of us were near the bed but it moved on its own and as i said at that same moment we had huge spikes on the EMF meters.

Now the other question is do ghosts cause EMF or are they capable of raising the level of EMF ??

It has been documanted hundreds of times that when so called paranormal activity has happened that there have been high readings of EMF at the same time , now whether that is caused by a ghost/spirit or something else is a subject of debate.

Strong EMF that moves through a room or even different floors of a building is in my opinion not normal EMF , it is unlikley to be caused by power lines or man made objects otherwise it would be stationary EMF, another prime example is how Barri and myself followed a high EMF field over two floors in the Falstaff experience in Stratford, before capturing an EVP, this was not and is not proof that this was a spirit but all of that put together does make me believe that in certain situations it could be possible.

We do look at every possible reason for a cause of such readings but sometimes we cannot come up with anything logical or it just defies all logic , but hey ho thats why we do what we do , i think that it is one of the most interesting subjects known to mankind and i will certainly carry on searching for answers as long as i can .

Back to top Go down
Occam's Monkey
Apparition
Apparition
Occam's Monkey

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your detailed reply bud Smile it is really appreciated.

I'll post on the EMF points in a subsequent post (jeez that makes me look really sad and raincoaty Embarassed ). However I'm interested in your Bodmin jail incident.

The bed moving incident at Bodmin Jail is IMO very interesting. I have no reason to doubt that you are telling the truth and it is certainly odd. The 10cm movement - do you know that
because you recorded the position of the bed prior to the noise or because after the noise you saw that the bed appeared to have moved because it was out of an assumed alignment?.
Alternatively did you hear the noise then look at the bed and make the connection because the bed was at an angle you thought may have been different to the angle it was at when you clocked it when you entered the cell?.

At the time the bed scraping occurred was the cell lit or in darkness and was the iron bed the only item in the cell that could make such a noise?. I presume the noise was recorded and it supports your
version of what happened?. Did you take any pics of the cell prior to the bed moving or afterwards?. Did the bed or more precisely the floor show any scrape marks?. Since a bed usually has four points of contact with the floor
(I've seen the type of bed in Bodmin Gaol from web pics of the cells) and given the state of the floors there may have been scrape marks which would lend support to your account.

Occam's Monkey
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi Phil

Looking forward to your EMF post.

Regarding the bed moving incident, just to answer a couple of your queries, yes the bed was the only object in the cell , the lights were out but we had a torch on in the room and the bed was tightly up against the wall of the cell on entry , these are things that we check when entering a room.

The sound of the bed moving can be heard on an EVP that we were recording at the time, during this EVP session there was not a video camera running due to the fact that i was holding a voice recorder in one hand and the K2 and gaussmaster in the other so i had no hands left to hold a camera and had placed it on the wall outside, which judging by what happened was not an intelligent decision, there were marks on the floor of the cell from all four legs of the bed, and i judged the distance at being about 10 cm , which i would say is pretty accurate, i work with measurments ever day and have aquired an eye for judging distances, this will remain an unexplained incident that neither myself or any of the team can explain.

We are returning to the jail in March for our charity event and i will be setting up a dvr camera in the above mentioned cell , there has been a power supply put in the naval so i am able to power the 92 LED cams that i have and i am hoping that we can get a similar reaction .

Back to top Go down
Occam's Monkey
Apparition
Apparition
Occam's Monkey

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the quick reply. Good luck with the March investigation. I totally understand your experience and that as far as you're aware it's currently unexplainable. I won't argue with that.

I'll EMF soon Wink

Occam's Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beachy head report Empty
PostSubject: Re: beachy head report   beachy head report Empty

Back to top Go down

beachy head report
Page 1 of 1