visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Blagdon inn report EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Blagdon inn report EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Blagdon inn report EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Blagdon inn report EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Blagdon inn report EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Blagdon inn report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say thanks to the team for making it a great investigation and well done to John and Tom on their first investigations you guys did a really great job .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:58 am

Ian,

It was a pleasure to be on this investigation with GPS. Already looking forward to the next one. I was tempted to say a few things but we will let the report say it for us and fingers crossed on the EVPs!
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:23 pm

I want to also say a big well done to Ian and his team. Sounds like you had a very interesting time and I can't wait to read the report and get it up on the site.

Great job everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Hi Guys

Hope you had a good time at the Blagdon Inn.

I can't wait for the report, stayed up late to follow on twitter and live web stream, it's a shame there was no internet or mobile reception. But that makes the report more anticipated as I have no idea what happened.

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Well done...   Blagdon inn report EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Hay glad to hear it went well guys, good stuff !!
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Excellent work! when will the full investigation be on the website??
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Both reports will be up as soon as I can finish them mate... I have been so busy with work and home stuff I have been away from my desk for a while...Back now so will crack on and get the evidence up there.
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:39 am

The Return to Moretons report is live on the investigation page but still not 100% complete. It has been so long now that it's hard to recall and write up lol....

Ian is working hard at the moment and the Blagdon Inn report may take a bit longer.

The website should all be up to date soon. I have less work on after hours now so more time for G.P.S...
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:16 am

Oh, good...

The reason why the blagdon report is not finished yet is, that ian is working from 10.30 a.m. until 0.30 a.m., sometimes without a break... he tries to finish the report in his spare time, which is not easy with a wife and 3 kids. I try to help him as much as i can, but i certainly cannot do the writing bit, because of obvious reasons Wink so please be patient.

Thanks,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi No worries im sure the reports will be great...good things come to those that wait... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Could'nt agree more Phil....well said Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: aGrEe !,.   Blagdon inn report EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:38 am

Yer makes sence, its better to be thourougher and take a little longer, rather than rush rush rush..... god did I spell the 6th word along correctly???? NOOOOOOOPE!! LOL
Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Ian wrote:
Hi Guys

Just wanted to say thanks to the team for making it a great investigation and well done to John and Tom on their first investigations you guys did a really great job .

greets
ian
Cant wait to see the report

Angal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blagdon inn report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blagdon inn report   Blagdon inn report Empty

Back to top Go down

Blagdon inn report
Page 1 of 1