visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) Empty
PostSubject: Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Hi everyone,

As i´ve already written in the orb-pic-post, the TPF did an investigation on the 17th of April 2009 in the ruin of cloister Hirsau in Calw near Stuttgart.

Whilst they were walking around, doing measurements, she and another team member noticed a kind of mist appearing in front of them, moving by quickly and then dissapear again. This was, when she took this picture.

Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) B89aiiywot134btrb

It was quite warm that night, so we can exclude breath.
Like us, the TPF sticks to the rules during investigation and smoking is an absolute no go.

She said, it was raining now and then.
The wind was more a brise.

I believe her, when she describes the incident, for i got to know her as a very sceptic, thorrough and alert person.
She wouldn´t consider something being paranormal, without a reason.

So what do you think? What could this be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:24 am

That is a very rare picture of the low flying lesser spotted heldenhaft cloud, very common in south Germany. They come down from the sky at night, moving very fast, and prey on small mammals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Okay i must admit its quite interesting , but we dont have enough information on this pic to really make a decision on what it could be , no temp readings or anything , the problem is its very difficult to say what something like that is when its outside , the lesser spotted cloud maybe a bit to much , but some general information on the conditions would be extremley helpful .

so can we have some educated guesses at this please.

greets ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Robb wrote:
That is a very rare picture of the low flying lesser spotted heldenhaft cloud, very common in south Germany. They come down from the sky at night, moving very fast, and prey on small mammals.

HA HA HA HA lol!

so i assume, that you think it is just mist.

(by the way... heldenhaft means heroic ;D )

@ ian

Andrea told me everything she remembers.

It was drizzling now and then, but it was warm enough to walk around in a jumper.
there was a slight breeze.

I think to myself as well, that this mist is probably due to the humidity in the air, caused by the rain. But why did it move so quickly then, if there was only a slight breeze? scratch />
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Hi Hella,

It's so hard to make a decent judgement on photographs like these, especially if you were not there at the time. I'm glad you get my humour!
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 pm

I think that the hudmidity has alot to do with it in this case , just look at the hellfire caves as an example , it was wet down there but not hot but they still had mist forming due to the humidity so as rob says it is difficult to judge something when being an observer of a picture and we must be critical in these sort of cases , if there is any possibility of ruling anything out we must .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting picture from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)
Page 1 of 1