visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Interesting picture of a mist in a moor EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Interesting picture of a mist in a moor EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Interesting picture of a mist in a moor EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Interesting picture of a mist in a moor EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Interesting picture of a mist in a moor EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Interesting picture of a mist in a moor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Interesting picture of a mist in a moor Empty
PostSubject: Interesting picture of a mist in a moor   Interesting picture of a mist in a moor EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Yesterday night I found a very interesting picture in the Forum from Geister-Net. I PMīed the user, who posted it and asked him, if I was allowed to show them here in our Forum. He was so kind to allow me to post them here, nice of him Smile .
He is really seeking for answers, for he doesnīt know, what to make out of this picture.
(He would have posted then himself, but he doesnīt talk English)

So hereīs Nordiīs Pictures and his story to it:

In the night from the 23rd of Dec. to the 24th at around 1.00 p.m. he went for a walk in the nearby moor. He does this as often as he can, because he finds it relaxing to go there before he goes to bed.
Because of a paranormal experience he had there before (I will tell you later about it)he always takes his camera with him, as he did this night.He made a couple of photos, with shiny orb like lights in it. It was about -3°C so he thinks, that those lights are just ice cristalls reflecting the night. it was misty earlier the day, but when he went for this walk it had cleared up, surely because it was getting colder. He doesnīt smoke and he also always makes sure, that he doesnīt breathe out, when heīs taking photos.
One of those pictures he took didnīt look like the others and he has no explanation for what he captured there.

Interesting picture of a mist in a moor Aya05sqkvxjb4s8k3

Hereīs the same picture as a negative:

Interesting picture of a mist in a moor Aya0bprbn4nyhlc9f

Here are some more pictures, taken in a night, where the weather was similar to that on the night from 23. to 24.12.. Those pics were made to show, what it would look like, if it was condensed breath or cigarette smoke.

On this picture a friend of his is breathing in front of the lense

Interesting picture of a mist in a moor Aya0kovfpyk71y1qr

And hereīs another pic with cigarette smoke, blown towards the lense on purpose.

Interesting picture of a mist in a moor Aya0nqw261ikzp5cj

Nordi says, that he didnīt see any mist at all, when he took the picture.
He can also see a figure behind the mist, which is lighter than the mist itself. This puzzles him, becaus his opinion is, that usually the mist would reflect most of the light, not leaving enough for the figure behind it to enlight that much. (well, this is what he thinks)
Personally I think it is only a tree.

And hereīs what he experienced:

In March 2006 he went for his usual night walk to the moor. he entered it on the same path as he usually does. He felt a bit tired, because he had had a hard day, but everything else was fine. He had nearly finished his walk, when he noticed mist coming out of the shrubs on his left side, but not the usual mist, this one was very low to the ground, not higher than 20 cm. It appeared all of a sudden, moved over the path and up a tree, up to two meters height. It spreaded to a width about 1,5 m. Suddenly it kind of enlighted and he saw a black man with a coat and a hat in the mist, but he couldnīt make out any more features. The figure was standing there for maximum 10 seconds and then the light went off and the mist moved down the tree and went back on the same way it came. Nowhere else in the moor was mist or fog, heīs sure about that.
Nordi was quite baffled and asked if there was anybody there, but of course nobody answered. He quickly made his way home.
The following day he went back by daylight to find possible explanations.
The tree is at the end of the path, two meters further and one is standing right in the moor itself. standing next to the tree you can see the road in the distance and you can also hear the cars going by, but he is very sure, that at the moment, when he saw the black man, there was no car at all.

Since then he always goes there with his camera, taking pictures on his walk and sometimes friends of him are coming with him. Heīs waiting for the mist to reappear.

to the history of the moor Nordi couldnīt find out much. It is called Raakmoor and itīs a part of an outskirt of Hamburg, called Langenhorn. Langenhorn was founded by monks in the 13 th century. It used to be a monastry then. Convicts were drowned in the bogs.
There are rumours about people, whose feet were put into concrete and being left in the bogs to starve by the Mafia, but Nordi classifies these rumours as tales.

So guys, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture of a mist in a moor   Interesting picture of a mist in a moor EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Really interesting photos Arwen, Thank Nordi for letting us post them here on G.P.S. cheers
They do resemble ectoplasm and a cluster of orbs. It looks like an entity is trying to manifest itself in the first photo.
It looks almost like it has wings and a beak (almost like a griffin)...

In my opinion only, if it was cold or damp, It would be unlikely to be dust particles refracting in the light pg the flash.
The other possible explanation could be ice crystals forming in the lense due to condensation.

If the camera was stored close to the body before being taken out and used it would cause some level of condensation on the lense. This could explain the orbs and possible ectoplasm form in the first picture.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture of a mist in a moor   Interesting picture of a mist in a moor EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:46 am

To me ice crystals are only logical. The air in morrs is humid in anyway and that this humidity is causing tiny ice crystals is only natural, so I am quite sure that it is them, causing the orbs. What I am not sure about is, if this humidity can cause such a dense mist, which cannot be seen.
looking at it Iīve been thinking of a griffin ,too.
nordi didnīt say, if he had the feeling of a presence at the time the picture was taken, but i donīt know him, so i donīt know how sensitive he is. I will ask him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting picture of a mist in a moor   Interesting picture of a mist in a moor Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting picture of a mist in a moor
Page 1 of 1