visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) Empty
PostSubject: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi everyone,

on the 17th of April 2009 the TPF-Baden investigated the ruin of the cloister Hirsau in Calw near Stuttgart.

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) B899gpj68hxmny4pz

A place full of history, that´s for sure.

Today I´ve been skyping with Andrea, TPF´s team leader, and she sent me this interesting orb picture.

We are not sure, what to make out of it, we´ve never seen something like this before.

this is the original pic. I´ve marked the orb

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) B899yckj14khpeh5z

this is the orb with 300 % zoom

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) B899zk78hs6kqdizr

... and here it is with some filters

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) B89a1xi2gxqpp3l9j

Anyone who knows me a bit, knows that i am absolutely not fond of orbs at all, but i thought that this picture was remarkable.

Even if there is a natural explaination for it, to me it is something out of the ordinairy.

So i asked Andrea, if i could post her pic, and she agreed. She really wants to know, what you guys think, and so do i.

Please tell us your opinion.

Thanks,
Hella

P.s.: She also took a picture of a mist. I will post it in the forum as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:11 am

Well,

99.9% sure that the orbs are water droplets, looks as though it was very wet on the grass and if you increase the brightness you will see lots of water reflections from specks of falling rain in various places. The shadow is strange though. Only way I can possibly explain it at the moment is that a slight delay of the shutter has allowed something, possibly a flying insect, to fly between the water particle and camera very soon after the light from the flash has been reflected. The image does look as though it could be up to a 1/2 a second (with a steady hand) exposure, which may be enough time for an object to effect background light, but it is unlikely.

I don't think it's paranormal though (it's an orb), it's still a water particle like the others in the shot, but of course that is only my opinion!

Regards,

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Hmmm.... nicely explained. Sounds convincing.

She showed me another orb pic, which i will not post here (LOL don´t dare to plaster the forum with orb pics ... i usually hate them). That pic shows a really bright orb, that looks as if it´s almost glowing. She got quite excited about it, so i told her my opinion, that it was probably one of those small moths with the light beige wings. The bright wings reflected the flesh and this is, what makes it look as if it´s glowing.

So, i think i can tell Andrea, what you think. Let´s see, if it convinces her.

Greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 pm

well, Andrea asked me to post it, because she was interested in your opinion.

I told her, that she shouldn´t expect Ahhh´s and Ohhh´s.
I am sure she will be happy with Rob´s explanation.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Well i agree with rob's explanation , it's a typical case of moisture , when you are working in an outside enviroment you are going to get moisture, dust and bugs and it is near to impossible to identify whether it's paranormal or not , which in this case i do not believe that its paranormal .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Interesting !!   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Emm, it may well be moisture, but it apears to have a piece missing... its not a complete ball !

Interesting though.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Has anyone ever tried using a marco lens to take close ups of nothing?(it sounds crazy i know).
I was just wondering would it be possible to maybe capture an orb close up?
Im not quite sure how the lens would work regarding this sort of job?

I know that not all orbs are normal.
I would also love to hear the person who started the saying that the only real orb is the one that you can see with the human eye!Thats total rubbish!
Thats just like saying the same things for ghost pics! I wish i knew where some of these rubbish sayings have come from?

Bloody lovely castle pic by the way! I just cant believe that the orb was real and the castle was a apperition Razz lol
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:46 pm

The picture of that cloister is cool, isn't it? Germany has a few really cool places What a Face , the problem is getting the permission to investigate them Neutral

Well, I'm not into orb-pics at all, because they just eave too many reasons for doubt, but there is one or the other interesting picture.

LOl who said only orbs that can bee seen with the bare eye are real???? There are quite a few natural explanations for "real-time-orbs", different to the ones captures on photos. People also often make the mistake not to differ between orbs and luminosities/light anomalies. orb is the general term for anything that's glowing and slightly round. According to that, the blue "blob" in the picture of this thread isn't an orb at all, because it isn't round.

I've seen a few light anomalies/luminosities myself, some of them I can't explain, on rare occasions I saw them in combination with other actions such as disembodied voices, fluctuations in measurements etc.

A lot of those sayings/theories come from esoteric beliefs, some of them were twisted over a period of time, mixed with pseudo-scientific-explanations or scientific explanations being twisted by people who didn't understand the texts they were reading.

Now, I don't want to sound arrogant, but just look at all those so-called ghost pictures that people publish on websites... the majority of them are extremely easy to explain, like this one here Very Happy *chuckles*

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) Mistyafterghosttour

The problem is, that too many of them haven't got the faintest idea about analyzing material. Ok, I don't blame the odd person who took part in a ghost hunting event (like the two girls on the picture), no-one can expect them to know about it, but shame on teams who call themselves professional! How can anyone claim to be experienced and being able to help clients, when they haven't got a clue about the mere basics of analysis, not just in visual material, but also EVPs. It is shocking how many groups don't even know what exactly EMFs are, why we measure them, where they occur and how, how their equipment works and how to find natural explanations, such as simple plumbing defaults, masts for mobile signals etc.
They filter their EVP to death, until they have something that sounds faintly like a word or a sentence. Sorry, It's no problem to filter the rumbling of a stomach that way that it sounds like a word Rolling Eyes I call it audio-matrixing/pareidolia
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:24 pm

That castle is absolutely awesome! Indeed it is Wink ...I bet you would love to check that place out!

I spoke to an Astrophotgrapher for a while on and off.He certainly could take amazing photos thats for sure and is a very clever chap.
He actually mentioned about the photo that i posted but you worded it better and with diagram and link.It makes it easy to understand.
He mentioned about the Orbs.

Iv seen a few orbs in my own home.the one that stood out the most was in my sons room and it certainly wasnt big and i felt cold.
Iv recorded bugs and iv been able to tell they are bugs but some things im not so sure about.
I have a film from a couple of year or so ago that i got in my front room.
Heres the link..
http://youtube/wrm3RtrtQZk

The times are 0.38,1.38,2.20.These times show 2 orbs i believe are probably dust but the 1st one i dont know what it was.
I even have a picture of quite a big blue orb next to me just as i was getting ready to go out with my son.
I came back from a halloween party the once and just as i was about to take the photo(i was looking through a Fujufilm 810 camera and not looking at lcd display) I seen a white ball of light shoot straight down the room?Maybe golf ball sized?It maintained its size the entire lenght of room but upon lookin away from camera,nothing?

Iv heard many Disembodied voices and its something that i will remember for ever as it happened for a very long time.Not just the slight word either.
I have had some strange spikes off the k2 but i cant be sure if they were anything paranormal.Im not the EMF expert unfortunately.
I was told to try and not master everything and stick to one thing.so i did.
I did ask though,Is it possible for pockets of data to stay in certain areas of the house that would enable EMF to be picked up on a k2?
The reason being was that by my stairway i would get EMF spikes but not all the time?I could go out the home and check other side of wall but nothing but inside it would be lit up to 3 lights?
Then i would tell my partner about it and goto show her(not that she was interested lol) then it would be gone?

I could ask you many questions Very Happy even though i have been researching the paranormal for 2 years i still dont know so much about it but i do know some.

The photo youve posted below is a nice pic but as you say an obvious one Smile ..
I fully understand how important the measurements are but iwould like to see more investigations doing 2 methods.
1stly A day and night investigation with all electrics on and then then off.
Most people experience there hauntings with the normal everyday electrics on and for that reason i would love to see some double investigations..

Iv gone right off the subject of orbs here Arwen so i apoligise lol..
Il stop there Laughing

Last edited by Nightcrawler on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 am

Heres 2 taken from my front room(The excitment eh lol)..
Maybe dust or just the one?Im not sure?

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) Orbcuts
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 pm

I would say they are dust orbs. Wink

I can't watch the video Crying or Very sad maybe the link isn't complete? scratch

We do incorporate the whole range of (affordable) equipment in our investigations, that's the advantage of a big team, everyone has something favourite, some are multitasking. For us the whole idea of paranormal research is optimizing our methods through tactics and equipment. For that we gather all information and material that's possible with our limited financial budget. Through observation we then try to optimize our equipment and our technical experiments.

The whole EVP research for example is older than EMF theories, for example. Transcommunication with the aid of recording devices started off in the 1920's. In the 70's technology advanced rapidly and scientists started to research intensively. ITC (instrumental transcommunication) is an amazing subject, involving dimension theories, different forms of beings etc.

To me it's in a way back to the roots of EVP research, understanding how everything started off. Most ghost hunters worldwide don't really understand the principle of it all, frequencies, parallels in time and space, what's necessary to receive clear and long messages or even having a proper dialogue with the other side.
My problem is, that I am not too technically minded, I understand the principles, but couldn't tell you the electronic details etc.
But through over 6 years of countless investigations and gathering data and knowledge GPS is now at a point where basic ghost hunting, even on our high level, just isn't enough any more.

The thing with ITC for example is, that it's mostly static, scientists and researchers usually do it from their work place. Our aim is to incorporate the specific ITC methods into out field work, optimizing the communication with spirits that are already at the location, without summoning them to where we are. A few teams are already trying to do this and got some interesting results.

The same goes for EMF or video experiments, which are both not really my favourite, although I find them fascinating. But to be efficient in any of those subjects you got to concentrate on the material that brings you further... and orbs just don't do this, because there's always too much room for speculation and doubt.

in the end it all comes down to the different sort of frequencies and the outcome of that research again helps us to develop even better methods and strategies.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Cheers for speedy reply Arwen Cool ...cool stuff .
If I posted the orb I say iv seen with me own eyes you may not believe it .
Here's the link of a shorter clip ..hopefully it shows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS9GSa5NMVQ&sns=em

Iv filmed bugs to try and refilm this and have not been able to do it again.
I had an awesome orb video that shown an orb that was black and looked like a shadow of something.
It didn't move and it couldn't be seen by the naked eye.upon recording i through it was a mark on the wall.
That was until it moved and it was very very odd .It did not look anything fancy that's for sure!

Regarding your research you mention you need more advanced stuff to back up your evidence or collect it in a new style of way?
I don't think you do.but you do need strong paranormal activity that's recordable .
Iv been wanting to listen to Doris bithers evps as there are none about?
Has your team ever tried getting any old evidence from famous cases?
I would love to know where they all the evidence went?
Just because 10 investigators can't hear an evp that doesn't mean the evp isn't there .

I love listening to evps and I was addicted to recording them .I could keep insomuch with one spirit very well .

I do believe we need new approaches to capturing paranormal activity as after all ,a mouse wouldn't take the cheese from a cat .
It would how ever take it when there is nothing there.
Iv been trying to think of a way where you can place gear down without having to give your thoughts away what it's for and where you are going to put it .

One way would be to swap items with hidden equipment inside them for a team to place in a home .
The team would have no idea what it does and for that reason nothing could possibly read their thoughts.
Do I believe spirits can read thoughts?yes I do.
You are very correct about spirits teasing people over fear ...they certainly know when you feel it.

I would say their hearing as a darn site better than ours.
Listening to some evps and listening to a thought can be extremely close at times.
So close infact that some evps are not far from the same wave length.

Photo of vid ..
Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) 20120705_234521-1
Buddy ,I'm on me mobile phone doing this so I'll have to jump on pc later so I can reply properly .
I like the way your mind works
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 pm

As I said, it all comes down to frequencies and their ability to manipulate them.

Or why are people manipulated by feeling anxious or even panicky? The answer is in my opinion our brain. It's working with electrical impulses which stimulate certain areas in the brain. These impulses can be manipulated.

i wonder if that's part of the answer to psychic abilities scratch

LOL this thread is getting more and more Off Topic
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Lol ..we have gone off topic slightly buddy.

You have got me thinking Arwen Shocked lol.
You have mentioned something there that is spot on.

I will have to have a chat with you about how I came to have a spirit guide.
Only happened last november.I swear iv heard one of the gps teams guides on evp.There is one that says barri commends you very much.I dont know who this person was but i believe thats his spirit guide ..well one of um.Its just the way its spoken.Mine is very posh and im very common lol.Speaks a bit like what i heard.
For another topic though Basketball ...GPS chose these icons perfectly lol!
Anyway ...

It started about an Orb picky back in Germany peeps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)   Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting orb pic from our partner team TPF-Baden (Germany)
Page 1 of 1