visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:14 am

Leighbeer Tunnel( Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 Chris, Dave, Tanya and Danielle

What we found:
We all walked through the tunnel as a group with Dave lagging behind, shouting stuff like:
“Come on, do something” “Where are you?”

I could feel at this point that, Dave shouldn't do it but I said nothing I could feel us being watched and even pushed someone back like a energy that was bad at one point.
While doing this Dave was taking photos with a digital camera.
I (Chris) had the old disposable one.(Only one picture worth a look)
The pictures here are all where Dave was calling out, none of us were smoking

Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 0210
Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 0310
This was taken at the other end of the tunnel
Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 0110
There where Orbs every where in the Photos that were taken but we thought not to show them as there was alot of water dripping.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi Chris

Thanks for the little report about the Leighbeer tunnnel , as you can see we conducted an investigation there last year , and had some very interesting results , we will be conducting a second investigation this year in march or April , my opinion about the tunnel is that there is something there that is very disturbed , we all got the feeling that who ar what ever is in there is not to happy with people coming through the tunnel .

What kind of weather conditions did you have , i know that there is alot of water dripping from the ceilings whinch makes it almost impossible to conduct EVP's , but is there a chance that the mist pictures maybe also be condense breath.

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Ian wrote:
Hi Chris

Thanks for the little report about the Leighbeer tunnnel , as you can see we conducted an investigation there last year , and had some very interesting results , we will be conducting a second investigation this year in march or April , my opinion about the tunnel is that there is something there that is very disturbed , we all got the feeling that who ar what ever is in there is not to happy with people coming through the tunnel .

What kind of weather conditions did you have , i know that there is alot of water dripping from the ceilings whinch makes it almost impossible to conduct EVP's , but is there a chance that the mist pictures maybe also be condense breath.

greets
ian

Hi, theres no way it could of been condense breath(Temp was not that cold to see breath normally) as we make sure we hold the cam at arms length(always) we took around 200 pics and the only ones with any thing on them were the ones I showed you on here, at the time when they were taken Dave was really testing an energy in there I could feel it trying to almost push us(I had to tell it "stop keep back, NOW")
We are going back soon but we do not use protection of any sort, I am the only thing that stops anything bad happen, this is sometimes a bad idea I now but as a group we trust each other and they now I will try to stop anything bad happen.

I feel its two energys, a woman and a man, I can not make contact, seems strange to me in a way as this sort of thing normally flows.

I think that one of them(the woman) did not pass in the tunnel but hides there from something maybe fear of unknown.

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:04 am

I must admit when I looked at the photographs I immediately got the impression of condensed breath too, especially because of the damp conditions, it would make sense.

Also regarding protection, I believe each one of us is protected and every individual is perfectly able to manage their own personal protection unaided.

The strength of personal protection is directly related to one's belief in it.

I will post some notes on grounding and protection in an appropriate category for anybody who may like to read them.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:22 am

Hi guys

Thanks B that would be great if you could do that , and maybe one day you could make it down to the tunnel.

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:50 am

outerbongolia wrote:
I must admit when I looked at the photographs I immediately got the impression of condensed breath too, especially because of the damp conditions, it would make sense.

Also regarding protection, I believe each one of us is protected and every individual is perfectly able to manage their own personal protection unaided.

The strength of personal protection is directly related to one's belief in it.*

I will post some notes on grounding and protection in an appropriate category for anybody who may like to read them.

*I do not at all think this is any way true, it is silly to think you can protect your self, I have seen this before and people got sick(this is a side effect of Contact)

But its up to you my I am not here to put you down just give you my ways and the way I was taught.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi everyone,

interesting discussion....
first of all i want to say, that i am not a sensitive for spiritual energies, i am getting a bit better on every investigation, but i am far away from being able to specify a presence Crying or Very sad .
But nevertheless my opinion is, that there is a certain way of protecting yourself .. as long as a spirit is not truely malevolent or even demonic. i wouldn´t say, that everyone is protected in anyway, because i am sure, that this depends on the self-confidence a person has (bad spirits are more attracted by labile persons, but i don´t think i have to tell you Wink ). The more trust you´ve got in yourself, the more protected you are, up to a certain point. But i am sure, i is also helpful to be sensitive, or even a trained medium, so you actually know what you are dealing with and being able to recognize danger and back off, if nessesary (please correct me if i am wrong).
But i am definitely not an expert, i only got my knowledge through reading and listening.

Looking at your photos, i have to admit that my first thought was also condensed breath. If you can exclude this, then this is fine. You also said that it was too warm for condensed breath.... what about mist then? I know, that the weather was quite miserable the days before the 3rd (i remember, because my daughter´s birthday is on the 3rd and we wanted to go out, so i was hoping it would be dry then). So the ground must have been damp and there is a chance that there were clouds of mist low to the ground, due to the warmer weather. The whirls in the clouds of mist on your pictures seem to underline my theory.

We are happy, that you´ve postet your photos and your report here. Please don´t feel offended, if we try to explain how these mists were created. This is our way of analysing evidence, which we also use for all our footage ( often quite frustrating for the photographer Wink ). Only this way we can exclude false evidence.

Greetings,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:20 pm

One thing I have learnt for sure is that there is more to fear from the living than the dead lol!
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:24 pm

How true!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Hi Chris

Are you going to go to the tunnels again at some point ??, you said that you felt the presence of a woman there as well , was she a young or older woman and where abouts in the tunnel did you pick her up ???, that would be really interesting to know where you picked her up , while we were there we picked up on a man at the shaugh entrance and it seems that he came out to meet us , and we picked up a older man in the tunnel who wasn't really that nice who was accompanied by a rather large black dog.

During the investigation one of our team members had the feeling that a large black dog was running at her which she could also hear in the tunnel on the gravel .

we will definatly be going there again this year .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009   Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leighbeer Tunnel(Smokeys Tunnel) 3/02/2009
Page 1 of 1