visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square Empty
PostSubject: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:42 am

Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: Unknown
Further Comments: The passageways under the square once linked the abbeys of St Mary and St Rumon and the church Saint Eustachius opposite bedford square, all that remain of the abbeys are a couple of doorways and arches , bit it has been reported that in the tunnels which run between the church and bedford square the ghosts of two monks still roam , that are yet to leave.

Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square Tavistock08

Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square Tavistock04

The tunnels run between these two buildings under the road .

greets
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:10 am

this would be really good there are lots of places in london where spirits still roam the nights and are well documented. years ago i went on london walk for ghost hunts and it was interesting .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Tavistock sounds a very good location for an investigation..... the area around here is quite well known for hauntings, so would have thought it worth a visit....

Confirming what darkmother said, London is fantastic for investigations especially in the heart of the East End, there r alot of underground tunnels connected to churches, the most famous that got hit in second world war was the church in Aldgate, but there are many dark alley ways and side walks around the area, obviously this is why its so fascinating for the tourists as the companies play on the Jack the Ripper legend......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 pm

This place is steeped in history. I love it and think if we get permission we should run two large teams there. Whats the latest regarding the email you sent mate?

If any of the newbies would like to help. Maybe someone can add some more about the location and the history. Maybe some interesting stuff about the ghosts!

Cheers

Barri
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Well i havenīt had an answer yet , if i donīt get an answer within the next week then i will follow it up when i get back to england , my mother has a friend who works for tavistock council, so maybe i will contact her

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:57 pm

this does seem a good place i would be up for going on this one guys.good luck hope the call comes through
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:33 am

Hi guys

So the Tavistock project has been re awakened , two new members that will joining us at the end of the month Piers and his wife Val, live in Yelverton which is near Tavistock and his mother is a town clark so she is going to get in contact with the council for us and try and arrange an investigation for us , her husband used to be stationed there as a police man and reports that there were strange things happening in the cellar of the police station and it even came to the point that some poeple would not go down into the cellar on thier own , so lets keep our fingers crossed .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:11 am

Tavistock would be a great investigation mate. Loads of history and recent activity. Lets watch this sapce as it may be an opportunity for a full team investigation there. I will ask our researchers for some more information and get something up on the site soon. Well done mate and lets all keep our fingers crossed for this one.

Did you know that Just outside Tavistock is Grammar Boys Woods and these are said to be haunted by the ghost of a Georgian gamekeeper. It seems that the old keeper stalks the woods shooting at anybody he sees and then vanishes from site. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square   Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square Empty

Back to top Go down

Tavistock, Tunnels under Bedford square
Page 1 of 1