visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Tunnels under Plymouth EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Tunnels under Plymouth EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Tunnels under Plymouth EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Tunnels under Plymouth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Tunnels under Plymouth Empty
PostSubject: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:24 am

I have found a very interesting location in Plymouth .

At one time there was an underground base which served as HQ for the military in WW2 , these tunnels still do excist but have been closed off, as far as i know there is only one entrance left , and that is located in a boat yard .

here is the link

Mount wise
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:16 am

Wow, that would be a top place to get in to! All that history and no doubt emotion from the folks who were using them during the war!

That's a great find!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Great find Ian,

Plymouth is filled with secrets and you found one, fingers crossed we can investigate there one day. I will keep my ear to the groud for more info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:27 pm

hey guys
that looks amazing place to go. its its anything like kelvdon bunker we found that the military men and woman spirits still stay there because they are still protecting there country might be the same as the tunnels. if u do ever investigate i so want to come lol

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi Ian
you should pat yourself on the back for this location...what ive read from the link in sounds like an amazing place lets hope you can get this one ....sounds like lots gone on there over the war years....well done mate... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks guys

Yes it would a wicked place to go to , bit i think that it is still owned by the M.O.D and as i said the only entrance to the place is through blagdons boat yard , i know that it was used as an air raid shelter and as a HQ for the services but it is still in working order .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:57 pm

I´d LOVE to go there!!!!!

Thing with MOD properties is, that they are so hard to get permission for. as for the tunnels, i am sure, that parts of them are still in use and fall under the top secret status. So i´d rather wouldn´t set my hopes too high. Crying or Very sad
Other interesting tunnels would be also the smuggler tunnels.... LOl but as far as i know, some of them are also connected or adapted to the MOD tunnels... especially close to the sea, Plymouth´s underground is almost like an ants hill.

Hey Rockerjohn! That would be a great task for you: finding maps of all these tunnels Twisted Evil

Greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Don't set the bar too high for me Hella lol

As you said the MOD might not release some of the info cause its still in use or come under the "Top Secrets" Act. I will certainly see what I can do but i'm not promising anything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm

That looks like quite a creepy place! Looks quite a large place to. Would need more than one nights investigation or maybe a bigger team? Looks really interesting though.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey guys

if you have a look at the link that i posted , you will see that there is a map and plan of the installation .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Like I said Plymouth has many secrets and I will see if I can get hold of some more interesting info... again not promising anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels under Plymouth   Tunnels under Plymouth Empty

Back to top Go down

Tunnels under Plymouth
Page 1 of 1