visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Mediums and paranormal investigation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mediums and paranormal investigation Empty
PostSubject: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:17 pm

this is following on from the post about TAPS and most haunted, what role do mediums have in a investigation... Having a medium doesnt make a investigation, or does it?
What areas might they help with best, or is it their energy and skill that helps a investigation??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:18 pm

I can see many reasons for a medium on an investigation, But they are not compulsory
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 am

Mediums on investigations? , that is a very sensative subject , it is very difficult to find a good medium and also one that doesn´t bring his or her own ego with them .

greetz
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Well as long as nobody brings somebody like derek , or david wells with them then everythings okay .

greetz
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:04 pm

also the medium has to remember they are a guest and do not lead the investigation, when i have seen them on tv they always seem to take over and then your whole investigation is spoiled as it is not done in the normal methodical manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Yep thats the problem on the tv is a lot of them are very dominant and they are allowed to take over the investigation. They have there place to help guide the investigators to the right questions, help provide the proof any good investigation needs.

When doing a good investigation its important to have physical proof, to show the critics. A mediums word is one of them saying what the spirits are showing them, but what proof do they really provide. Unless it leads from furthur research to proof of prior inhabitants or events that were unknown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:37 pm

problem is that when a medium is practicing mental mediumship it is all done telpathically so there is only the word of the medium and the recipient of the information. However with physical mediumship, all the phenomena produced can be seen, heard or felt by everybody present, so the evidence is much stronger Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:46 pm

outerbongolia wrote:
problem is that when a medium is practicing mental mediumship it is all done telpathically so there is only the word of the medium and the recipient of the information. However with physical mediumship, all the phenomena produced can be seen, heard or felt by everybody present, so the evidence is much stronger Smile

Thats very true, but let me put my cynic hat on....... santa

Okie so you have experance, you belive in and all the people in the room, and how am i going to belive your word without photographic, video, evp or other physical evidence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:04 pm

picapicauk wrote:
outerbongolia wrote:

Thats very true, but let me put my cynic hat on....... santa

Okie so you have experance, you belive in and all the people in the room, and how am i going to belive your word without photographic, video, evp or other physical evidence...

Do you mean in respect of mental or physical mediumship? or both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:42 pm

Bit of both, im loving the cynics hat!! santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm

i must say being a medium myself i understand your point of veiw bongo....but i look at the mediums on tv ie(most haunted) and feel they do most definantly take over.....but i understand also were pic is comming from..if only the medium can hear see or feel the spirits that are with the team its going to be hard for others to belive in the medium,,,as you dont have any physical proof...but its also frustrating at times because us as mediums know what we are seeing and hearing and feeling is spiritual,,but its down to the team to have faith in the medium and belive the words they speak,,,
am i making sence its hard to exsplain...but i can relate to both sides of the fence Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:53 pm

Yes Angel that is so true.
For me physical mediumship is so much more convincing....when physical phenomena occur, be it auditory or visual then the ability to record such happenings is possible.

Mind you, we then move into the realms of discussion as to whether for a example rapping on a table or levitation of an object is the result of a powerful extension of a living person's energy, or whether it is facilitated by the unseen hand of Spirit Question

I am constantly striving to provide evidence not only for others but for myself. To practice as a medium essentially one HAS to have a degree of trust in the information one is receiving. There are many frauds and scams for sure, and in the end it all comes down to an individual's integrity. I am sure that in the case of highly paid and famous mediums, that integrity can waver.

For myself, experimentation and research are the way forwad. Constantly trying to push the boundaries and understand more about the numerous layers of existence and fabric surrounding a physical life. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:19 pm

bongo i am toatly impressed with this post you have exsplained it well...
x Very Happy angel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:52 pm

santa thankyou bongo for letting me wear the critics hat... Thankyou for the information it has made me think, how to conduct investigations using their skills to the best advantage while getting the proof that people need...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mediums and paranormal investigation   Mediums and paranormal investigation Empty

Back to top Go down

Mediums and paranormal investigation
Page 1 of 1