visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Very unusual Paranormal investigation group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Very unusual Paranormal investigation group Empty
PostSubject: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:58 am

Hella found something very interesting on the net last night , we have always asked the question whether its possible that ghost or spirits excist underwater , during the wars there were so many ships lost at sea , well there is a underwater paranormal investigation team , they call themselves "Paranormal Divers ".

I thin kthat this is a very unique group, here is the link so that you can all have a look at what they are doing.

Paranormal divers

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi all,

I've been looking for reports about divers seeing ghosts while they were under water. This is how I tripped over this really interesting site.

Trigger of it all was a user in the TPF chat, who is an experienced diver and had something happen to him. I've asked him to send me his story, so I can translate it for you.
Here it is:

Hello everybody,

I am feeling a bit awkward while I am writing this down.

Last year I had an experience that I just can’t explain. I am a passionate diver with quite a bit of experience but what happened to be then is beyond my horizon.

I’ve been diving in the Bodensee/Wallhausen, near the Teufelstisch (devil’s table). Our diving depth was between 20-25 m and the vision was very good, compared with the usual vision in the Bodensee.

We were on our way up, when I saw a shadow following us. It was quite dark and we had our lamps switched on, but the shadow was definitely darker then everything else around us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the shadow coming closer and closer. In the end it tucked my flippers. It gave me quite a shock and my buddy asked me per sign language if I was ok. I was really quite shocked, but gave him the ok sign back. So I turned around to have a look what it was, but the shadow was gone.

A few question I have asked myself already. I didn’t have “the bends” (decompression sickness), I am used to dive down to at least 55 m . And No, it wasn’t a swarm of fish or one big fish behind us. I also go fishing and know what they would look like. It also wasn’t some sort of plant, because we were in the open, with nothing but water around us.

It was definitely a shadow, believe it or not!

It never stayed the same, it kept on changing it’s shape, from oval to long and then back to compact.
I never really believed in the paranormal, but since this experience I am convinced, that there has to be something else.
I still love diving, also at this particular place, but I didn’t have a similar experience ever since.
What do you think about it? Was it a Hallo or rather a warning?
Regards,
TT

Now, The TPF team and I did a bit of research. The particular place where he was diving is actually closed for diving, due to several unexplainable deaths of divers there. Only with a special permission (which he and his mates had) are you allowed to go down there.

There are several legends and rumours about that area, some about a giant catfish, that's supposedly attacking divers, the corpses never returning back to surface.

Anyhow, most of the deaths couldn't be explained, the disappearance of the corpses was debunked, all of them were found.

But nevertheless, there could be a reason for the waters of the lake being haunted, don't you think?

So guys, tell me your thoughts, what do you make out of TT's story.

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi
Wow !....Ive never heard of this before and i find this site really amazing!...Ive never really put any thought into thinking that!...but there are lots of story's of ghost ships ect so there must be some related sense to it all. ...great find Ian!
Hella really interesting story as this guy has had years of diving experience he would know what hes talking about in regards to whats in the water so what did he see?...will be checking this site out a little more...i thinks!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 am

I think this is fascinating and I have heard of it.

I remember seeing some reports such as this on a TV programme. Can't recall which one it was, might have been a show on the WW2 ships sunk in the pacific... can't be sure though.

anyway...
This short story offers a possible debunk which is rather good of them to consider.
http://www.castleofspirits.com/underwater.html

This one is a bit more detailed including ship data.
Quote :
But more frightening is an account of divers hearing voices while exploring the shipwreck.
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/forums/mysterious-britain/hauntings/underwater-ghosts.html

This one is more about the ship and what it does and only offers a brief description of the ghostly encounter.
http://stephenweirarticles.blogspot.com/2008/01/underwater-grenada-ghost-story.html

What seems to be a mini kinda blog thing about a discussion recently held.
Quote :
Underwater paranormal investigations, forensics techniques applied to ghost hunting, and a discussion of demons were among the topics at the just-completed 2010 Haunted America Midwest Conference, June 25-26 at Lincoln
Theater in Decatur (IL).
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5529476/underwater_ghosts_among_topics_at_the.html

and this is a nice read
Haunted Shipwrecks: Can Ghosts Haunt Underwater?
http://hauntjaunts.net/blog/2010/09/30/haunted-shipwrecks-can-ghosts-haunt-underwater/

There are loads more and it seems this is bigger than most people consider.
The Titanic just has to be crawling with ghosts, imo. The immense disbelief, pure terror and a death taking only a few short minutes must surely have created a field of spirits. All that spiritual energy massed in one moment in time has to cause a hiccup.

This must be an avenue that 'ghost hunting' must take. The tech behind it will improve, but if ghostly evidence rises from the depths it will be pretty hard to debunk it (depending, of course) The water surrounding the divers is acting like a controlled environment. There is almnost no contamination from normal human activity and/or daily life.

A bit like being on a rocket in space.

Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:40 am

Glad you guys find it ineteresting , i think that its an awesome aspect to the paranormal , i will also be visiting this site a bit more often.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Orb
Orb
TLA

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Good find, Ian! This opens up a whole new can of worms for paranormal investigators. I've never heard of underwater spooks but .... why not? After a brief check of the site, they don't offer much in the way of theories or evidence (no matter how circumstantial). I'll have to check the sites that Extralien posted. It is very interesting, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prghh.de

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:03 pm

To be honest.I never would of thought it was possible and I would never thought it was possible.

Great find Ian
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:07 pm

I've checked the circumstances of that user's story and came to the conclusion, that it must have been a catfish. The come up from the ground when it's getting dark and they hunt their prey from behind. There are reports about catfish that have eaten small dogs ( What a Face just imagining granny's lap dog being swallowed while it's swimming in a lake). I've read about divers, who's flippers got nibbled on by big catfish. So I think that this is solved.

But!

Why shouldn't there be ghosts under water, too?

The paranormal diver's site leaves a lot questions open, though. There are no investigation reports and so far no results like evp's etc.

I do have a few theories, when it comes to hauntings under water, though.

Last edited by arwen on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:22 pm

dated nov10, 2010

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/11/10/ghost-hunters-planning-titanic-mission/

Quote :
A group of ghost hunters is planning a titanic mission in order to see whether the spirits of the folks who drowned on the Titanic are still haunting the site of the wreck.

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Occam's Monkey
Apparition
Apparition
Occam's Monkey

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:28 pm

I fully expect there to be spirits in all locations, mountain tops, ice sheets, underwater - why should ghosts only appear on terra firma?. Wherever you find people
I guess you'll find ghosts.

However consider the possibilities for making wrong judgement calls underwater - decreased visibility, more so the deeper you get, impaired vision due to the distortion of the water and
condensation of mask/goggles, oxygen mix and the well known characteristics of the bends that result in hallucination and skewed perception due to the brain not getting adequate
oxygen. Then there's the fact that the sea is home to a variety of creatures that could very very easily be mistaken for ghosts - Jellyfish, fish, Octopus, swarms of fish etc. And don't
even start on trying to get EVPs on a sunken wreck given the sound carrying capabilities of water.

If we are to be scientific in our relatively unimpaired investigations of the haunted locations above ground should we not be very careful before we start to see and acknowledge
ghosts on long rusted ocean floor wrecks.

Occam's Monkey
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you for your post Phil and i agree with your theory completly , i have allready taken that into consideration and am fully aware of these facts , but still doesnt harm to have a look at what they are doing and how they do things , i think that if we are exploring the possibilties of the paranormal then this is an aspect that should be considered.

Back to top Go down
Occam's Monkey
Apparition
Apparition
Occam's Monkey

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi Ian,

It certainly should be considered. All experiences no matter where or when they occur should be considered, and evaluated on the basis of the evidence available and either discounted
or investigated further with a view to confirming or discounting the claim. My point was that any claim has to be evaluated on the circumstances extant at the time - more so
in an environment where clarity is reduced. I know that you realise that Ian and agree that these sites are worthy of investigation.

DB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey
i Watched a program and there was a story of a wildwest town that had murders and foul deeds but since then the town has flooded and the whole town is totaly underwater so they dived down to see if they could get anything and they did get pulling ono the legs etc. which i thought was interesting. but if you say water has a lot of energy could the water be fueling the paranormal activity.

ill have a look at the link when i get home.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very unusual Paranormal investigation group   Very unusual Paranormal investigation group Empty

Back to top Go down

Very unusual Paranormal investigation group
Page 1 of 1