visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
west wycomb cemetary EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
west wycomb cemetary EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
west wycomb cemetary EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
west wycomb cemetary EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
west wycomb cemetary EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

west wycomb cemetary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

west wycomb cemetary Empty
PostSubject: west wycomb cemetary   west wycomb cemetary EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:05 pm

west wycomb cemetary 27040810

Members present were myself ....Fi...Laura...after revisiting the caves we decided to look at the church yard high above on the hill the church here is called st lawrence it sits inside `an old iron age hill fort dating back about 3500 years maybe older.The church is made up of an old possibly saxon church and a tower built by the normans in the mid 1700s sir francis dashwood joined the two together by building a square building in between and placing a golden ball on top of the tower.the graves date from the present to the oldest we have found so far 1786 although they almost certainly go back at least to the early iron age.In the easten corner is a mauseleum built by sir francis dashwood.We arrived at the cemetary about 17:30/18:00and started taking photos at random across its whole area as we walked round .Laura was getting a feel for the place fi was taking photos and i just wandered around ,at the corner of the graveyard by the mauseleum wecame across some boarding covering what appeared to be a freshly dug grave after taking a look inside we were suprised to find a font partially buried however in the spoil on the surface we found human bones these were calcified and quite old.laura fi and i found quite a selection ,scull , neck arm, finger, ribs, backbone, and part of a shoulder blade.

west wycomb cemetary Dscn8110

After speaking to the church warden by phone we found out that the font had been buried about 25 years ago and he seemed unaware of any bones.we then carried on round the grave yard taking photos and reallyjust trying to get a feel for the place.we left about 20:00hrs and at home downloaded the photos photo 005 shows what we think is three people oddly they are in the spot where we found the font and the bones one of them looks like a priest another one is wearing what appears to be a ruddy coloured coat the third is not so clear.

west wycomb cemetary 27040811

We were unaware of any other people in the churchyard at this time.Moments later another photo shows two other people one a man seemingly staring at myself and laura dressed in what appears to be old victorian style clothes and a what i think is a women also in victorian style dark clothing.At the other end of the churchyard is a bench with a plaque to violet on it ,this has in two photos some mist sitting on it .we are returning to do some more indepth readings and try to find out more .
Back to top Go down

west wycomb cemetary
Page 1 of 1