visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Empty
PostSubject: G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary   G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 10:40 pm

G.P.S Investigation File # 02

Date: Feb 23rd 2008

Location:Old Isleworth Cemetery, Isleworth, Middlesex, England

Type: Orbs and Apparitions

History:

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Old20Isleowth20Cemetery20night20thu G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Isleworth20Cemetry

Isleworth has been a riverside settlement from prehistoric times, and was well established by the time of the Norman Conquest in the 11th century. The earliest form of the name is Gislhaesuuyrth, meaning Gilhere's settlement or enclosure.

Isleworth Cemetery was opened in 1880. One of the main memorials is to the Pears family who made soap in Isleworth from 1862 to 1962.

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Pears20soap20advert20old

The memorial records the death of Tom Pears the great great grandson of Andrew Pears
(The founder of the Pears soap manufacturers), who in 1912 planned a trip to America with his wife Edith.
They boarded the Titanic at Southampton as first class passengers. At 11.40pm on April 14th the Titanic hit an iceberg and sank.
Initially there was considerable confusion over whether Mr. Pears had survived or not. Sadly he had not.
Edith was eventually rescued by lifeboat number 8.

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Tom20Pears Tom Pears G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Edith20Pears Edith Pears

Synopsis:

Several independent witnesses have repoted strange lights and a shadow like figure roaming the cemetery after dark.
The grounds are used as a shortcut through Old Isleworth, and I have personally walked through the cemetery at night on more than one occasion, however I have not experienced any lights just a very strange sensation of being watched and on one occasion
I did see a figure walking between two graves, but it disappeared from sight within seconds.

Apparently the lights are so bright at times that witnesses have thought a bonfire had been lit in the cemetry grounds.
The figure has also been seen wandering between graves and often sitting on a bench situated in the heart of the memorial grounds.

As these events have been randomly reported over the years, I plan to investigate the cemetery alone, using just EVP
recording equipment and a digital camera at frst.

Preliminary Investigation:

I entered the main gates of the cemetery and walked the perimeter of the grounds taking digital photgraphs at random intervals.

I also had the digital EVP recorder on and asked several questions to prompt a reaction or response.
These included is anybody there? / Would you like to communicate with me? /

Photographic evidence :

I took over 60 digital photgraphs using the flash, and there were several orb anomolies captured in many of them. Here are some of the best:

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Isleworth20Cemetery20original201

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Isleworth20Cemetery20original202

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary OldIsleworthCemetery230208002amende

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary OldIsleworthCemetery230208019

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary OldIsleworthCemetery230208002ame-1

This photograph was taken as I walked through the oldest part of the cemetery and had the feeling that somebody was walking behind me. I quickly turned and took this photograph, which resembles ectoplasm mist forming. I was not wearing any reflective clothing and had straps or cables attached to the equiptment.

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary Isleworth20Cemetery20Pic203

EVP:

The EVP experiment was not entirley successful, but here is one clip which seems to contain an unkown breath just as I seem to ask a question.

EVP Recording 1

Conclusion:

Inconclusive.....Further investigation is required
Back to top Go down

G.P.S File 02 Isleworth cemetary
Page 1 of 1