visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Bedroom EVP Extracted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Bedroom EVP Extracted Empty
PostSubject: Bedroom EVP Extracted   Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 5:57 pm

you have to listen to this loud , the best way is with headphones
Martins room
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom EVP Extracted   Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:59 am

Hm. I took a look at it with some wav-editor software and normalized the volume of the parts where he is not talking. Here is the enhanced wav-file of that tiny noise that you can here in the original:

Tiny noise

That supposed to be a ghost? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom EVP Extracted   Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:49 am

Hi cat-i

Nice that you joined us again.

The meanig of the word EVP is Electronic Voice Phenomenon, known as a recording per means of electrical recording equipment or noises or voices that canīt be heard with the human ear because they may have a frequency that humans canīt pick up.

nobody has said that this recording has anything to do with the paranormal , so donīt jump the gun, this evp has been put onto the forum because the noise was not able to be heard with the human ear, and to see what the others think of it , if we class every noise that we pick up on a audio recording device as paranormal that would mean that probaly every house that has been built is haunted , the thing is we havenīt been able to come up with a logical explanation for this sound YET!.

but itīs good of you to bring up this point in the disscussion , thank you , look forward to hearing from you again.
P.S

Donīt forget to check out the new pages on the main website, we need your supportand and if you have any others that are interested donīt hesitate to tell them .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom EVP Extracted   Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:52 am

well phantom - ones again - from the technical side of view.
if the human ear doesnt hear the frequence, then it cant be also heard on a normal recording/playback.
it only records the frequence that is heard by humans - especiall mp3 codes - they filter lot of frequencies out.
what could make out our range out is to use special microphones that goes over 20kHz (human hearing is on a young human at highest 17-18kHz), to record and then to pitch down in a lower freq - we can hear.
trust me i know a little bit about frequencies, as far i had a music studio and did a lot of live mixing - all things i have to know, how humans ear work and hear... some better some... not thaaat good ;-)
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom EVP Extracted   Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:51 am

cat-i wrote:

That supposed to be a ghost? scratch

We donīt know, No this is, why we put it in here, because maybe some other members with other sound programms can filter out something that we couldnīt. With my bare ears it sounds like the chirp of a bird (budgie) to me. We donīt have a bird and the EVP was taken in the night.

So what do you think, it might be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom EVP Extracted   Bedroom EVP Extracted EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:04 am

Dragon Jackson wrote:
well phantom - ones again - from the technical side of view.
if the human ear doesnt hear the frequence, then it cant be also heard on a normal recording/playback.
it only records the frequence that is heard by humans - especiall mp3 codes - they filter lot of frequencies out.
what could make out our range out is to use special microphones that goes over 20kHz (human hearing is on a young human at highest 17-18kHz), to record and then to pitch down in a lower freq - we can hear.
trust me i know a little bit about frequencies, as far i had a music studio and did a lot of live mixing - all things i have to know, how humans ear work and hear... some better some... not thaaat good ;-)

Well DJ, nobody is doubting your knowledge of freqencys, but we are not talking about music recordings we are talking about paranormal communication and just for the record books EVP or Electric voice Phenomen refers to the purported manfestation of voices and sounds of a paranormal origin if the voices or sounds can be heard by the human ear then you are cutting out the electric bit and it is then known as a dissembodied voice, skeptics say that it is due to radio interference or just hoaxes .

The exploration of EVP dates back to 1940s and was originally known as raudive voices named after Konstantin Raudive, who conducted thousands of experiments using recording equipment , and all he used were sensative microphones which had the quality of a average digital recording device today, things soon moved on and in 1980 william oīniel constructed a device called a SPIRICOM , Oīniel was convinced that he could hold two way conversations with the spiricom that he gave people the specifications for free .

It is said that spirits cannot communicate verbally with humans but are able to imprint information on audio recording devices how this is done is still unknown but one theory is thought to be about different frequencys.

Humans are able to hear between 20 hertz and 20000 hertz that is the normal pitch range of a healthy adult , children are sometimes able to hear up to 18 hertz that is in the range of ultrasound , Dogs for example are able to hear up to 16 hertz which is for example the reason why silent dog whistles cannot be heard by humans, animals tend to be very sensative to paranormal activity , which has been proved many times in the past.

These theory of EVP work is based on 80 years of research and is still unexplained thatīs why they are classed as paranormal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom EVP Extracted   Bedroom EVP Extracted Empty

Back to top Go down

Bedroom EVP Extracted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: EVPīs-
Jump to: