visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There Empty
PostSubject: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:29 pm

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

Last edited by autman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi Autman

Thanks for your pics , they are really interesting , the last two are i think the most interesting of them all , must be pretty scary experiencing a tornado .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:18 pm

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

Last edited by autman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:41 pm

One of my best friends lives just outside New Orleans and the pictures of his place were unbelievable after Katrina hit. The power of nature blows my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:20 am

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

Last edited by autman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:35 am

Hi

I was in ST Lucia when just before Katrina hit the states and only experienced the tail end of it but it was utterly terrifying. I can only imagine what it must have been like at full strength. All the power went out on the resort and the only light we had all night was the screen on my VCR. W just had to sit there and hope we got through it. My heart goes ou to all those who suffered.

Tx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:07 pm

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

Last edited by autman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:56 pm

King kong skipping through the neighbourhood lol i like that one , that just about sums it up.

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:42 pm

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There   The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There Empty

Back to top Go down

The House Down The Street And The Spirts Who Live There
Page 1 of 1