visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
What do you make of this? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
What do you make of this? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
What do you make of this? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
What do you make of this? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
What do you make of this? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

What do you make of this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you make of this? Empty
PostSubject: What do you make of this?   What do you make of this? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:13 am

What do you make of this? _45790860_226ghost

Mystery figure shocks cameraman........Ghostly image in doorway
The ghostly image appeared in an attic doorway in the Edward Jenner Museum

BBC journalist Chris Sandys has said he is at a loss to explain a mystery apparition that appeared on a photo.
Chris, 30, was photographing at the reputedly haunted Edward Jenner Museum in Berkeley, Gloucestershire, and captured the image on his camera.
"It was a bizarre formation of light showing a mystery figure in a doorway," he said. "I am sure it was not caused by sunlight or dust in the air. I checked again and looked in the doorway but I could see nothing." He went on: "As a BBC employee I wouldn't dare doctor an image or I would lose my job."

Chris, who works for BBC Gloucestershire's website, was photographing in an attic never before opened to the public. Museum Director Sarah Parker said: "We are truly flabbergasted by the image. "We have graffiti from soldiers previously billeted in the attic rooms from the 19th and 20th Century and perhaps this is one of them or even one of Jenner's servants. "We have always thought of the 'ghosts' as being metaphoric, but maybe we need to think again."

The museum is dedicated to Dr Jenner, who lived in the house from 1785-1823. It was from the Grade II listed building that he pioneered his world-changing vaccination against smallpox.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/8055735.stm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you make of this?   What do you make of this? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:59 am

I saw this yesterday too - couldn't remember my password to get on the forum....it was a hard day yesterday lol!

Anyway - I think that's a really interesting photo. There def appears some definition to the er shape. If that makes sense.

Good find Bongo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: You beat me to it!   What do you make of this? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:10 am

I was just gonna post that Bongo! wallbash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you make of this?   What do you make of this? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:01 am

Glad to see the news are still interested in the paranormal, it could be dust gathering in a werid form being in a attic. Good find though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you make of this?   What do you make of this? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:29 pm

There was a sequence of photos taken and this was the only one that showed this anomaly. I don't think it could be attributed to dust, light refraction or anything plausible folks...

I got a response but will hear more next week...A definitive answer I hope.

Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you make of this?   What do you make of this? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:20 am

I agree that its a very interesting picture , i would live to see the other pics or even the whole sequence , it doesn't look like a smudge either that would have also been visible on the other pics .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Woow   What do you make of this? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Hay Barri, do you think it could be like that picture of you at the stationary investigation, where Laura seemed to appear in the picture??
Somthing to do with "two photos merging in one"

Probably not, but just a thought, as no, its not dust & am really confused about what it actually is... emm very strange !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you make of this?   What do you make of this? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:23 pm

This is one hell of a pic.....it would be great if we can get to investagate this place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you make of this?   What do you make of this? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you make of this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: General Ghost Talk-
Jump to: