visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Human Dowsing?? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Human Dowsing?? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Human Dowsing?? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Human Dowsing?? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Human Dowsing?? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Human Dowsing??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Human Dowsing?? Empty
PostSubject: Human Dowsing??   Human Dowsing?? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:51 am

Hi all,

I'm interested to know if anyone has heard of "Human Dowsing" and if you have, what exactly is your perception and understanding of it??

Just curious :-)

Tx
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Human Dowsing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dowsing??   Human Dowsing?? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 pm

I'm pretty sure Bongo will answer this one for you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

Human Dowsing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dowsing??   Human Dowsing?? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:05 pm

I have heard of it either but am not sure about the details... Lets hope B knows some more... Wink
Back to top Go down

Human Dowsing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dowsing??   Human Dowsing?? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

hey
on the psychic thing im doing we kinda do that but with other peoples energy, feeling other peoples energy. cant see why you cant do it with like water as it is all energy as it flows. but i think bongo would have be the best person to ask Very Happy

Matt x
Back to top Go down

Human Dowsing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dowsing??   Human Dowsing?? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:10 am

Errrrrrr

Do you mean like dowsing around a human body as in aura sensing etc

or

picking up a member of GPS and walking off carrying them in front of you into the yonder to seek water, and know you have found it when they twitch? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Human Dowsing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dowsing??   Human Dowsing?? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Hi

No, not that kind but it sounds like a laugh! Nothing to do with aura either..

I went to an event last year which involved an experiment that the medium there called human dowsing. He encouraged a group of the public to allow themselves to be used as channels for spirit. My initial reaction was of disbelief and I thought it was hugely irresponsible. Perhaps it was just a display of the power of suggestion but I was curious as to a professional opinion.

Does it sound safe to anyone here?

Tx
Back to top Go down

Human Dowsing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dowsing??   Human Dowsing?? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Ah ok - Channelling (or inspirational speaking) is a light form of trance where the person speaks words that are given from what they term "spirit" - interestingly when I was last in India I learnt about Heart speakers, a similar thing where a person would speak in a spiritual fashion.

In contrast, a Trance medium experiences a much deeper state and then a guide will speak through them. Trance mediums say they are taken away and the guide uses their facilities to speak and answer questions etc....

I would say this human dowsing thing is something that should be overseen after a period of development in a recognised circle....but you know stage hypnotists always have plenty of volunteers. There is evidence however these volunteers experience problems following the event, with insomnia and sometimes mental health problems.

Best avoided methinks.........................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human Dowsing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dowsing??   Human Dowsing?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Dowsing??
Page 1 of 1