visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Ghost at The Manor? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Ghost at The Manor? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Ghost at The Manor? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Ghost at The Manor? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Ghost at The Manor? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Ghost at The Manor?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ghost at The Manor? Empty
PostSubject: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Ghost at The Manor? 105
Photo 1.

Hi Team,

I do voluntary work for a large charity and was at Aldermaston Manor in Berkshire overnight on Friday 27th feb for a ghost hunt. We had a great night - not much physical activty but quite a few audibles. I took this photo in a corridor on the first floor of the original building (the house was first built around 1115, then certain parts rebuilt around 1636 after a fire - it is debated wether or not this corridor was part of the rebuilt area).

The first photo shows the corridor taken at 22.02pm. The second photo was taken at 22.08pm.
I would like everyones opinion on whether or not there is a man in a black suit and trilby hat standing at the end of the corridor in the 2nd photo? There was no one standing there when I took the pic as all the guests were in one of the rooms behind me. I also found the shadow on the floor by the door on the left of the picture interesting....perhaps you could let me know what you think :-)

regards

tx

photo2

Ghost at The Manor? 109" border="0" /> Photo 2.

Last edited by albertfezziwig on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:18 pm

apologies for the BIG pic.....will try to resize them when i post again cheers still learning!!

Tx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Have you posted the photographs before? I got a really strong sense that I had looked at these before when I opened this thread.....
I can't see the man I'm afraid maybe need to highlight where I should be looking Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Hi,

no I have'nt posted them before...i will try and repost it with a highlighted area :-)

Tx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: pic 2 highlighted - trick of the light?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:09 am

Ghost at The Manor? 109-1

hope this helps :-)

Last edited by albertfezziwig on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:09 am

How odd is that then affraid

Maybe a severe dose of deja-vu...... feeling puzzled now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:13 am

It was strange - I felt I had been to the manor before but I have'nt - at least not in this life :-) - It was a really lovely place :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm

I don't see it? Although that doesn't say much! I think I need to go to Spec savers.

Don't suppose it's possible to do a 'negative' of the photo as sometimes makes things easier to see?!

Peaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:14 pm

I have looked at this one hard, and inverted it to see if there is a solid mass there. Unfortunately I can't see anything out of the ordinary. I think that it appears to be a mixture of a trick of light, poor exposure on photo 2 and shadow.

Thank you for posting this though Toni, Good job.

Ghost at The Manor? 109_in10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi Barri,

thanks for doing this - I was unable to change the file into a negative.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi Toni,

I also had a go at the pic.... very weird....
Ghost at The Manor? B6yhzmarxwwa3tbon

Personally i can´t make out the shape of a man... there´s definetly something there, whatever it may be, but as Barri said, it could be due to anything... which doen´t mean, that i really exclude paranormal origin... shame, that i couldn´t sharpen it a bit more.

@ Bongo

Did you see the dokumentation we did last year on RTL? The team, that did it together with us went to a place in Hamburg called the Thekla House, which is a part of an abandoned sanatorium..... the footage that they caught there looks very alike this pic here..... maybe that´s the pic you meant? The background in that house where they caught the apparition looks very familiar to this one here.

i will try to get a pic of it
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks Arwen I do recall that evidence and I feel you're probably right that I am remembering from then.....

PHEW! good to know I am not losing my marbles lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost at The Manor?   Ghost at The Manor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost at The Manor?
Page 1 of 1