visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

New EVP sample and a request for ideas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New EVP sample and a request for ideas. Empty
PostSubject: New EVP sample and a request for ideas.   New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi

I have uploaded a sample of an EVP I recorded in a 300 year old cottage near Silverdale, Lancs. It is very faint so headphones are required to hear it. I have posted it to demonstrate how quiet the voices can be. It could easily have been missed but you get an "ear" for them after a while.

http://cid-c1d1c08fa22175c8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/New%20EVP

The reply to my question "How did you die" seems to be "Dodgey heart" which he repeats.

I would be very interested to get some ideas on what questions to ask when recording EVP. I seem to ask the same questions all the time and would be grateful for any suggestions.

Regards to you all,

GobIron
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New EVP sample and a request for ideas.   New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Hello Gobiron!

I listened to it with our editing programme and i really canīt say, that i can understand something. I can make out a male whispering voice, but it is really faint....
Do you think you could upload the unamplified EVP, so i could try and filter it a bit?

I am used to listen to EVPīs and got a quite "fine ear" for them. Plus the fact, that i just LOVE EVPīs Wink

Greetings,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Un-Amplified   New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi Arwen

Please find the link to the unamplified loop. I have only converted it to a wav file from the original which was recorded at 192kbps mp3 on a Sony ICD-U70 Dictaphone, with a little white noise for the entity to remodulate into a voice.

Thanks for your interest in this, I really appreciate it.

http://cid-c1d1c08fa22175c8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Un-Amplified?uc=1&nl=1

I have now stopped using white noise and lowered the recording quality instead, on the basis that the machine makes enough noise by itself. I also heard people were getting good results with crap dictaphones. I am trying a cheap Olympus one at present. Do you have any tips to experiment with?

Thanks again,

Gobiron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New EVP sample and a request for ideas.   New EVP sample and a request for ideas. EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:32 am

i could defo make out what you said man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New EVP sample and a request for ideas.   New EVP sample and a request for ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

New EVP sample and a request for ideas.
Page 1 of 1