visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Curtains for ghost caught on camera EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Curtains for ghost caught on camera EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Curtains for ghost caught on camera EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Curtains for ghost caught on camera EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Curtains for ghost caught on camera EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Curtains for ghost caught on camera

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Curtains for ghost caught on camera Empty
PostSubject: Curtains for ghost caught on camera   Curtains for ghost caught on camera EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:26 am

A FUNERAL director has been left spooked by a ghostly apparition that appeared in a photo taken on a mobile phone.

Chris Terry, from Christopher Terry Funeral Service, was taking a photo of some new curtains at his funeral parlour in Liverpool Road, when the mysterious shape appeared.

He said: “I never believed in things like this before and nothing like this has ever happened to me.

“But when I took the picture I immediately noticed a figure which looks like a man.

“The room where I took the picture is usually quite warm but as soon as I took the picture it went cold.”

full article and picture....
http://www.salfordadvertiser.co.uk/news/s/1093617_curtains_for_ghost_caught_on_camera
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Curtains for ghost caught on camera   Curtains for ghost caught on camera EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:32 pm

scratch you would think, that a man, working in his business should be used in dealing with the dead....

Shame that the photo is so unfocussed.... there´s also a blurr/mist on the left hand side of the pic.... so is it all due to the mobile camera not being able to focus properly, or is the shape in front of the window really an apparition? I can also make out a blue line, what he thinks is a pair of jeans, but it could be also a reflection from the dark blue (?) curtains.

Shame, that we don´t know more about the circumstances how the pic was taken and which kind of mobile he uses.
Maybe there will be more reports about it somewhen.

Greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Curtains for ghost caught on camera   Curtains for ghost caught on camera EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Yes, its a shame the quality of the photograph is so rubbish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curtains for ghost caught on camera   Curtains for ghost caught on camera Empty

Back to top Go down

Curtains for ghost caught on camera
Page 1 of 1