visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
what ever this is EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
what ever this is EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
what ever this is EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
what ever this is EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
what ever this is EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

what ever this is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

what ever this is Empty
PostSubject: what ever this is   what ever this is EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:09 pm

This is a photo i took about 10 years ago in the lokal park

what ever this is Img006nz4.th
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

what ever this is Empty
PostSubject: What´s this   what ever this is EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:57 am

I took this photo in the park the night before i recorded my EVP

what ever this is Imag0048tz7.th
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

what ever this is Empty
PostSubject: Re: what ever this is   what ever this is EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:19 am

The first picture is excellent!!! A great example of ectoplasm mist...
The second is very strange under the circumstances. I have spoken to Phantom about how it was taken and there is no logical explanation for it. Great pics Phantom...Keep them coming mate..
Back to top Go down

what ever this is Empty
PostSubject: Re: what ever this is   what ever this is EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi folks,

well intersting pictures Phantom...
Well todays cams are a little bit tricky. Expecially the autofocus-ones. I am not trying to say that this is a hoax, or whatever.. I was just thinking about an cigarette-smoke (which was invisible for our eyes) or another kind of "smoke" which came in front of the lens and was not in "focus" - so that this picture came out.
I dont know, hard to say. I am open to such kind of pictures, but trying to ask myself all the possible "human" answers...
However, intersting to discuss about.
I know that there is an official "investigation"(? i dont know the english word...) where you can send your "strange" pictures to proove for.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

what ever this is Empty
PostSubject: Re: what ever this is   what ever this is EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:43 am

Well, to the first picture: I took it, when we went for a walk in the local park where we used to live. i didn´t smoke at that stage, because i was pregnant with our oldest daughter. so this is definitely NOT cigarette smoke. also there was nobody else around as far as i remember.
The park was right next to a big road (Petuelring near the crossroad Leopoldstraße) lots of accidents happen there during the year. the chance of something ghostly being around is quite high. So why not a nice ectoplasm Very Happy

The second picture Phantom took, when he was in this park on his own. You are right, it could be his breath, because it was very cold that night, I asked him, how he took that picture, because i thought as well, that it could be smoke or breath. He said, he felt that there was something next to him and he just held the camera to the side to make a snapshot. The wind came from the direction the picture was taken so it is quite sure, that it is not the condensation of his breath. Phantom also said, that he didn´t smoke, when he took the picture. He actually left his cigarettes at home.

But you are certainly right, with pics like this there is most of the time another explaination to this kind of fume/ mist. But in this case, i am quite sure, that this could be ectoplasm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

what ever this is Empty
PostSubject: Re: what ever this is   what ever this is Empty

Back to top Go down

what ever this is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal Photo´s :: Ectoplasm-
Jump to: