visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

what are your thoughts on Daemons??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

what are your thoughts on Daemons?? Empty
PostSubject: what are your thoughts on Daemons??   what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:53 am

i know alot of you probably have no belief in this at all but

what i'd like to know are your views and theories about these powerful beings??

and also for you mediums, have you ever encountered one?

my girlfriend claimed to have seen something which she described as a small huminoid creature, her exact words were "gargoyle looking" when living in a flat in blyth, northumberland.

she woke one night and staring back at her crouched in the walk in wardrobe were two bright white eyes, at first she thought she was dreaming and tried to adjust to what it was she was seeing, she noticed the creature had what appeard to be grey skin but as it was dark she wasn't too certain, it also had pointed teeth and seemed as though it didnt want to be seen. the next thing was a huge scream and the lights went on and this thing had gone.

fair play, i know what your thinking and yeah it does seem like a scene from a horror flick
but, recently i've heard of mediums picking up on things fitting this criteria!!
and associate them with dark/evil entities..

i'd be interested in any thoughts on this topic or even these things i have described

peace j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts on Daemons??   what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:58 am

Wish you had got a photograph of this visitor!

I have had a few experiences with otherworldly creatures.

About 2 years ago I was taking part in an investigation at Valentines Mansion in Essex. It had been fairly quiet all night but in the early hours of the morning I was in the cellar with another medium. He asked me stand in a particular corner as he was picking up something unusual in that area. So I went to stand there and within 5 seconds we both heard a high pitched screaming noise and I felt something jump onto my back with a thud and a hot pain as claws dug in affraid

My medium friend saw a shadow leap towards me but no more than that. Well as you can imagine I moved pretty fast. I felt at the time and still feel today that the creature was an elemental, a nature spirit, although I am sure some would describe it as a daemon. It didnt feel particularly dangerous just a little unhappy to have me infringing on its privacy. I didnt see this being physically but had the impression of a gargoyle type entity too. Certainly made me jump though I can tell you Shocked

I have also encountered more gentle natured elementals. I lived for many years outdoors and have seen strange creatures in the woods and in the water. Unfortunately during those years I never owned a camera, maybe its time to revisit some of the old places and take photographs.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts on Daemons??   what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:44 am

Hi Guys

Now this is an interesting subject that you have touched on which is also heavily discussed in the paranormal world , you have to start knowing what demons are. There are many theories but the most common you will find in the bible. The Bible
tells us the Lord created the angels, as perfect and righteous
beings, created all at once. These spiritual beings along with
Lucifer (Satan) had “freedom” to accept or reject worship of
God. Since the Bible defines demons as fallen angels their
origin is the same as angels, they are only fallen. So that basicly means they chose not to accept gods authority, many say that demons are beings that have declared war on God.
This is an experience i had as a teenager with two other friends of mine , we were all aged about 16

Now
i grew up in a small village just outside of Plymouth , Devon called
wembury we lived on the main road which led to the village , the main
road was about 3 miles long and consisted of about 15 houses , behind
the houses we had a forest and a quarry which hadn´t been used for
about twenty years, i grew up in the area until i was 18 before i moved
to munich ,anyway Peter, Wayne and i were visiting another friend of
ours called Kirk , Kirk lived at the top of the mainroad set back
towards the quarry to get to his house we had to walk down a private
lane which was about 1,5 miles long on one side there was the quarry
and on the other was the forest, we had been at his house and had now
decided to make our way home peter and wayne lived next door to me , so
we were making our way up the lane it had just started to get dark , we
wern´t afraid of the dark but we still had a strange feelling when we
always walked through the lane on this evening we were walking as
normal talking away as normal 16 year olds do peter glanced behind us
and went very quiet he then whispered to me "Ian what´s that behind us"
so i turned around to have a look and saw a figure crouched at the side
of the lane , well my blood froze instantly i turned to my friends and
speeded up they speeded up aswell now this thing was crouched down very
close to the ground and was making sudden lurches forward , as we
turned around again the thing had gotten closer still making strange
sudden movements then it sprang back in between the trees , we started
to run , we had gotten about 50 yards when all of a sudden this thing
sprang out from the trees and ran across the lane and dissapeared into
the trees again this happened about 100 yards in front of us we had
obviously stopped running now because we did not know wheather to carry
on or to turn back , we waited for about two or three minuets and then
decided to carry on , we managed to reach the end of the lane without
anything else happening but i could see in thier faces that they were
scared sh..less and i don´t blame them because i was aswell . we didn´t
visit Kirk for a while because none of us had the nuts to go down the
lane , even in daylight we went in pairs .
Hope this encounter gives you a strange feeling it did to me.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts on Daemons??   what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:34 pm

some great replies there guys, sounds like a terrifying experiance bongo, im also glad that you've backed up these creatures..

ian, i've read about your encounter before in the stories section, which really gtave me the creeps
and also a good read..

anyone else wanna comment on this subject/ im really interested on hearing otheropinions..

peace j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts on Daemons??   what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 pm

well hermatige castle in newcastleton,northumberland is supposed to have one of these creature types living who has been known to scare off the locals on a regular basis if they crossed it path and is reported to giving ppl that see it the fright of their lives and being unwelcoming. never seen it myself but i have never seen any such thing, but doesnt mean they may not exist between dimensions i guess. it is interesting subject and have heard of them in different forms on many various shows ive seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts on Daemons??   what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:46 pm

i'd guess they exhist, looking at personal experances and whats been writen by people. i guess its like ying yang, there has to be that balance for everything to exsist. the good spirits, the bad, the nature spirits its all part of the cycle.
I do think these exhist, and some of the accounts bongo has given, ian and others has shown me that im right to think that... im off to research some more on this... it interests me a lot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts on Daemons??   what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm

it would be nice to know what you find pic, also any caught on film or photographs would be wicked
(no pun intended)

i think that these creatures could be deviants of greater darker power or even creations feeding from dark energy from inhuman acts ie murder. just my thoughts could be way of the mark though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your thoughts on Daemons??   what are your thoughts on Daemons?? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:27 am

Here are my thoughts, following research and experiences.

Their Origin

The English word demon is derived from the Greek daimon, a term which might be applied to evil spirits, deified heroes, protective spirits, divinities, or even in some cases a place. Greek daimons are all superior to humanity, but they aren’t supernatural — their “nature” is just as much defined and constrained by the natural world as is the nature of human beings. In general, it wasn’t until the Roman period that the term came to be used exclusively for evil spirits.

What are they?

Demons, or malevolent spirits, have been subjects of belief for millennia. Demons have been thought of as causes of both physical and mental ailments. Demons have also been thought of as capable of controlling the actions of people, causing them to do things they would not otherwise do. Demons might also exercise evil influence at a distance, without actually inhabiting a person’s body.

Demons and Religion.

Belief in demons is a fundamental aspect of Christianity, and even Jesus is portrayed and driving out evil spirits, at one point sending them into a flock of swine. It was once believed that all manner of ailments — particularly mental problems — were due to the ill effects of demons which had taken up residence in one’s body.

Demons and God

If there are evil spirits capable of inflicting physical and mental ailments on human beings, there arises a theological problem of how to explain them. If their actions occur with the permission or support of God, then it becomes difficult to square this with the idea of God as perfectly loving. If the actions of demons occur without the permission or support of God, this becomes difficult to reconcile with the idea that God is all-powerful.

I have trawled the net looking for certain images to depict these creatures.

what are your thoughts on Daemons?? Demon-10

what are your thoughts on Daemons?? Demon_10

This is probably the strangest clip i have seen in years. Very freaky of you ask me...