visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
is it possible EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
is it possible EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
is it possible EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
is it possible EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
is it possible EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

is it possible

Go down 
AuthorMessage

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: is it possible   is it possible EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:18 pm

today i was at ex missus home and dog started growling at nowt again, and did this a couple of times in the few hrs i was there but also faint music hall music can be heard. id this possible that person hearing is clairvoyant to sound only?
i ahve only heard it once but missus hears it all time. thing regularly go bang and she hears stuff at times in loft space. now i know we may have residaul energy stuff going on there as the apparition vid i took showed but maybe there is more. oi first thought our holiday neighbours were up but i went round to se if their car was there and blinds drawn but no one was in, and blind are always drawn when they not there. aslo cat suddenly turned and looked so both animals saw something we couldnt which i know is normal.
Back to top Go down

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible   is it possible EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:46 pm

hi gail its poss there could be somthing going on there you need to do some digging to see what you can find
you never know what was on there before the house was built or how lived there before.
phil
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible   is it possible EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi gail

Sounds very interesting thats quite typical for animals , they know excactly whats going on , but the music does sound residual but that must be wicked to hear , i think that we should come up some time and do an investigation .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible   is it possible EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:07 pm

yes it would be great if she let us but i know she wont.unless i can persuade her somehow. i found other info since the last time i posted too about the land.well interesting and neighbours got gravestones in their dry stone wall so going to look at that see if i can glean any more stuff. where i live is riddled with history.bloody at that! cheers as for music yes i think its good too, she said music hall type stuff. hears it often. and smells, scratching in loft space?
Back to top Go down

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible   is it possible EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:21 pm

right quick update really i did do some digging and localy found missus 2 immediate neighbours have gravestones in the dry stone walls of their properties , so went today as one had fallen out to see if it had an inscription but no such luck the weather here and rest of stone in wall put paid to that, so disappointed about that. i also found out the one neighbour has a hidden gothic style church window in her kitchen which sadly they covered back over when having new kitchen fitted. also the other neighbours house was originally a washouse and it had gravestone in floor which was removed in refurbishment to local churchyard. so odd the have gravestones in the middle of a wall which is roughly 6ft high. i do have some pictures but wont take up space here if anyone wants to look buzz me i'll send em to you. i have joined the local history group which kicks off in feb, so maybe find out more , but would explain missus pad goings on with all the history to this place a bloody one at that. will keep you updated.
Back to top Go down

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible   is it possible EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:19 am

Couple of definitions

Clairvoyant - Clear Seeing

Clairaudient - Clear Hearing

Clairsentient - Clear Sensing

Mediums use one, or all, or a mixture of these when connecting to spirit

B
xxxx
Back to top Go down

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible   is it possible EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:49 pm

aye i just get em mixed up bongo Very Happy . its odd to hear misus hall though i have heard it faintly once only , missus hears it a lot i thought it was next door at first with radio or something so i went outside to see idf anyone ahd radio on i could hear but nothing. still odd to experience but i will see what history throws up.
Back to top Go down

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible   is it possible EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:11 pm

righty update ppl i have discovered that my missus place is built behind what once was a fortified tower hence the gravestones in neighbours dry stone walls . it may explain the goings on in her place and the apparition vid etc. the picture on the top of this link is an old picture of the tower.
http://www.john-t-watson.freeserve.co.uk/haltwhistle/towers/fortified.htm

im really pleased and will continue to persue this till i cna find more info out party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible   is it possible Empty

Back to top Go down

is it possible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: General Ghost Talk-
Jump to: