visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Old Roman City Isreal EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Old Roman City Isreal EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Old Roman City Isreal EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Old Roman City Isreal EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Old Roman City Isreal EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Old Roman City Isreal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Old Roman City Isreal Empty
PostSubject: Old Roman City Isreal   Old Roman City Isreal EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 pm

hi all
as most of you know ive just got back from isreal had a great time.
While i was there i went to vist the old roman city thats at the back of the kibbutz i lived on
its deep in the valley on top of a hill side facing the sea, its so lovely there.
ill have to upload so pics so you can get an idea of what its like.
Anyways while i was there i had a good walk around the place most of the walls have fallen down but you still can see that ppl lived and die there.
i spent so time just walking around....touching the walls picking up bits of pottery thats just laying all over the place.
i could feel a very deep feeling of the ppl that lived in this place if i was to close my eyes i saw them going about there lives soldiers, men, women, kids, i could hear them walking, could hear the clanking of the soldiers sheilds, and swords the kids playing in the streets, market traders calling out the goods, women at the water well gossping, it was like i was there then i opened my eyes and the feeling and the sound were still there all around me for me if was amazing!...
Now i know this would cost alot of money..what with flights,ect
But i have very good contacts with the ppl that live on this kibbuzt and also with the right ppl that will give us 100% acsses to this place the good thing about this site is its off the beaten track so a night event may not be ness.
we would have as long as we need down there days even!
I do feel this would be a great place for us to expolre, its one to maybe keep on the back bolier?
there is alot more about this place that meets the eye and theres a lot more i can tell you.
the name of the valley it called in hebrew....(nakel bedzet)...the bedzet valley its in Kibbutzt Elion western galliee isreal.
There over way of getting into the valley but the best way is by way of the kibbuzt there is a road leading deep down into the heart of the valley also i know diff way of getting to the city tracks that others dont
please feel free to ask anything more about the history
phil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Roman City Isreal   Old Roman City Isreal EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:38 pm

wow great post phil wouldnt it be a fab location. lok forward to seeing ya pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Roman City Isreal   Old Roman City Isreal EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Hi Phil,

This place sounds fab! If we ever get to go out that way on a road trip lol, then lets do it.

Thanks mate and glad you had a great time out there.

Post some photo's when you get a chance. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Roman City Isreal   Old Roman City Isreal Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Roman City Isreal
Page 1 of 1