visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo Empty
PostSubject: Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo   Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:47 pm

This is a pretty interesting article that i found on the net

source

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo   Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:53 pm

for me, having been there i know that the walls are cracked and funky lots of reparing to the walls over the years. could be the flash reflecting off the moisture of a crack in the wall!!
its clearer when zoomed out than in, which to me makes it a fluke, but im open to other ideas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo   Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:39 am

its iteresting ian dunno enough to comment but i can see something on it in corner. as im no expert we wil have to wait for this person to have it varified i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo   Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:55 am

i must admit i think it's just a casting from the wall too, but i may be wrong
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo   Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:10 am

Well done guys
That was the answer i was looking for , if you look at the walls they are totally covered with cracks and holes , when taking photo's with flash lights you are more likley to get effects from things like that than anything paranormal .
But i think that this place is over rated anyway .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo   Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:16 pm

its amazing to see though, to think people lived down there is mindblowing its so hot down there imagine with people living there. Personally i did have a experance of a person down there but i think its all recordings of the people down there... i didnt feel threatened and supprising there was no orbs in any of my pics, id expected loads for all the dust and candles...
The ghost and gouls tours are good and interesting, id love to do is it mary street or close, the under the buildings one... that looks interesting to me... im up in edinburgh in july so i might visit there then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo   Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Ghost Skeleton Captured in Edinburgh Vault Photo
Page 1 of 1