visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
tell me wot u think? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
tell me wot u think? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
tell me wot u think? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
tell me wot u think? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
tell me wot u think? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

tell me wot u think?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

tell me wot u think? Empty
PostSubject: tell me wot u think?   tell me wot u think? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:26 pm

tell me wot u think? Somthi14picture taken in april 19th 2008 at 1.30pm ware (hertfordshire), me and a friend went to this ruin's had alook round and took some pictures then went home, we got a shock when we saw the pic and these r um....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tell me wot u think?   tell me wot u think? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:38 am

Firstly welcome to the board, good first post and interesting one at that. Which ruin did you go to?

For me personally there could be something there but to me honestly i do think that its possible pixalation and the human mind. We are instinictivly trained to be more sensitive and see faces in pixalation. Its a old survivle thing from our past, and thats why a lot of "orbs" have faces in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tell me wot u think?   tell me wot u think? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:06 pm

Welcome to ghostfinder, we hope you enjoy it here. I have looked hard at your picture and I have to say I believe this to be pixelation I am afraid but it was well spotted and at least you will know what to look for in the future. We are looking forward to your posts and if you ever require any help just contact one of the team members and we will be glad to assist.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: tell me wot u think?   tell me wot u think? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi shellbe1100

welcome to G.P.S, by chance if you could just introduce yourself next time you are in the forum, as to your picture i agree with riffraff and picapica i would say that this is a case of matrixing, this could be caused by light effects or shadows, caused through strange light conditions , it´s very natural that the human brain looks for shapes or objects that are familiar to it , and they are often faces or figures .

Keep on taking those pictures , and we are looking forward to read ing your posts , and once again welcome to G.P.S

Greetz
Phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: tell me wot u think?   tell me wot u think? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Hiya,

Welcome to the G.P.S Forum.

Thank you for adding this image. It is quite interesting because people do often see starnge things in photos taken randomly. These could be taken anywhere including in the home and outdoors. I think that this image is a natural rock feature that when viewed like this it is clear that it is a case of matrixing, as Phantom has has suggested. It could be caused by the natural rock feature refracting light
or shadows, or caused by the light conditions of the area.

I would have to agree with the others on this and say that it is quite
natural for the human brain to look for familiar shapes or objects that we recognise, and consiously these are often faces. Did you take any others of the area you could share with us?

Thank you again for your contribution and please say hi in the introductions thread....

Happy Happy Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me wot u think?   tell me wot u think? Empty

Back to top Go down

tell me wot u think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal Photo´s :: Apparitions-
Jump to: