visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
True or not true EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
True or not true EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
True or not true EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
True or not true EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
True or not true EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

True or not true

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

True or not true Empty
PostSubject: True or not true   True or not true EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:34 am

With so many questions regarding paranormal activity , itīs hard to grasp what the truth really is , The mystery of glowing orbs and EVPīs and one of the ultimate questions , why the hell do deceased patrons cling onto thier mortal realm ? , this makes it easy to understand why people get frightened or scared to death when seeing entities.

For allmost every normal person is the question do ghosts excist a question that is still a cause for alot of debate , but ghosthunters are all very convinced that it does exist , To many things have happened , to many eerie experiences where we canīt find find a rational or scientific explanation for .

Why not post your thoughts here to this subject, we would love to hear youīre opinion.

Greetz
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

True or not true Empty
PostSubject: Re: True or not true   True or not true EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm

for my own belives i do think the tape recorder theory is the one i understand that we are made of electricity so we could leave our mark as residual hauntings, during times of stress or pain...
I do think most ghosts are there to give us answers to there death, or they dont realise there gone and carry on there life as if they were still alive...

Now this might be totally off topic, could some ghosts be like the other choices we could of made, like the alternit universe?
Back to top Go down

True or not true Empty
PostSubject: Re: True or not true   True or not true EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:31 pm

yes I do believe they exhist, As for why I am not sure, many reasons are given but none are proven would love to find out why but I feel that would have many answers depending on the circumstances of the deceased person
Back to top Go down

True or not true Empty
PostSubject: Re: True or not true   True or not true EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Ghosts do exist!!!

I know I have seen them LOL.....No way of explaining the issue surrounding them and why they are here with us...That is why we are here...Determined to understand why we share our earthly existence with the spirits of the departed...
Back to top Go down

True or not true Empty
PostSubject: Re: True or not true   True or not true EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:40 pm

I do belive there are two main catagorys of ghosts, the tape theory and intellegent hauntings. We are made of nurons, which work through electronical charge, so for me we can leave memorys on locations, like houses. These can be like recordings of a previous time, a event that affected the person, or something they did all the time. This continues and shows no sign of knowledge of your exhistance.
Im still looking into finding conclusive proof, but every investigation i keep getting amazed by what is found and closer to beliving it.

for me personally, this energy shows explination for evps, for emf fields and for orbs. 99% of the orbs captured on digital cameras are just problems caused by the flash being so close the the lens, but there are some that are spirits trying to show themselfs. I might be wrong with that idea, but i dont mind being wrong sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True or not true Empty
PostSubject: Re: True or not true   True or not true Empty

Back to top Go down

True or not true
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: General Ghost Talk-
Jump to: