visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view Empty
PostSubject: Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view   Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Hi,
We went off to cookham church, there has been a church on the site since the 13th centuray, this one was opened in 1845 and cost 1300 pounds!!. There are two lynch gates, this is where the coffins were rested before entering the church. One was built in 1993sh, the other in 1882 they symbolise the gate of death . The porch seen in some pictures is a victorian add on, the floor and door are orginal to then, there are kissing cherubs to comerate two peoples love.

lynch gate 1

lynch gate 2

This is the porch of the church with orginal doors, floor and kissing cherubs

kissing cherubs

porch

The door into the church

This is the door to under the church

doorway

The other pictures are available from:

cookham dean church photos

This was just a quick walk around to see if there were aspects that could lead to a full team investigation... The church yard is well cared for and there is access under the church. I think access into the church would be interesting, see whats going on in there. There are a lot of local areas, like rebeccas well that are linked to the chuch and might be good to investigate as well...
http://www.strangebritain.co.uk/holywells/rebecca.html[u]

Last edited by picapicauk on Sun May 04, 2008 9:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view   Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:11 am

Still one worth considering though, Even if it just a couple of us locals go down one night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view   Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:01 am

riff raff wrote:
Still one worth considering though, Even if it just a couple of us locals go down one night

True but if we take the team we would have all the right equipment to do a formal investigation, there are problems with the weather it has to be dry and as wind free as possible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view   Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptySun May 04, 2008 1:36 pm

picapicauk wrote:
riff raff wrote:

True but if we take the team we would have all the right equipment to do a formal investigation, there are problems with the weather it has to be dry and as wind free as possible!

I have some equipment ie infra red camcorder, evp, digital camera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view   Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:40 pm

How about sometime in early June after Hellfire and before Plucley Village?

I have EMF detector, IR Barrier Beam Alarms, Digital IR Camcorder, Digital Stills Camera, Digital Voice Activated Dictaphone, Torches, and laptop....I think between us we have plenty to get going.

Would everybody like to investigate Pluckley village, or Hellfire Caves first? or Cookham Dean Cemetery???

Let me know.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view   Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi all

Myself and Phil attended the church this afternoon.In my opinion if a investigation was carried out it would generate interest from the local police.

On walking around the church yard I couldn't feel anything with in the grounds.Know doubt Phil couldn't

We both came to the conclusion that the location was not suitable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view   Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view Empty

Back to top Go down

Cookham Dean Church - prelimery view
Page 1 of 1