visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Unusual photo......UFOs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Unusual photo......UFOs  Empty
PostSubject: Unusual photo......UFOs    Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Here's a photo my friend took last year above daventry.
He passed this on to me straight away.
Iv heard a possible explanation why this happened but not a hundred percent certain one.
It's the only photo he had that came out like this.

Unusual photo......UFOs  Colour
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Unusual photo......UFOs    Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:11 pm

hello Nightcrawler,

No, I don't think that these are UFOs Wink
It's a simple case of double exposure, as you can see here:
Unusual photo......UFOs  Colouroverlay

I separately cropped out the lights in the sky and the three street lanterns, turned the pic with the lights in teh sky around, added red dots in every light. Then I anti-aliased the lantern pic and placed it over the "sky-light" picture. As you can see, the red dots are in the center of the laterns... ergo: it's proof for double exposure Smile

Nice picture, though

P.s.: Could you please upload your pictures in a slightly smaller size or as a thumbnail? Don't mean to moan, but they are bigger than the screen and I have to scroll to the right to see the whole piccie Wink What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Unusual photo......UFOs    Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:14 am

Hi Arwen ,

1stly I'd like to say thankyou very much for showing exactly what you have done.
I was actually waiting ages for someone to fully explain how this happens.
You've demonstrated a perfect method of approach and shown it in diagram!
More people like you needed!

It's in the bin then and aliens were not over daventry on that day in 2010!!!haha..

Ps...i will post reply to other thread tomo as it's late and got my kids in the morning.
Thang again,catch ya soon Basketball
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Unusual photo......UFOs    Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 am

You're welcome Smile

please don't expect me to explain it in technical detail, English is not my mother language and that would be too much for my linguistic abilites What a Face

it's got to do with several light sources at the same time, breaking of the light like through a prism and the reflected object being kind of imprinted in the picture as a mirrored image.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_exposure

At the very beginning of GPS we had a picture that really had us puzzled, with several faces floating in the air. All of them were orange, which is usually an indication that it's got to do with double exposure. The effect was created by the flashes of several cameras used at the same moment.

Unusual photo......UFOs  20080810stockwell0117
Unusual photo......UFOs  B14ool65wmtay3y4f

As you can see, the person that is reflected doesn't necessarily have to be shown in the picture. Newbie that I was then, i thought the reflection was the image of the spirit of one of the founding ladies shown in one of the framed pictured on the wall, as she looks quite similar to it, but further examination came up with a perfectly normal explanation.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
Apparition
Apparition
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Unusual photo......UFOs    Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 am

arwen wrote:
You're welcome Smile

please don't expect me to explain it in technical detail, English is not my mother language and that would be too much for my linguistic abilites What a Face

it's got to do with several light sources at the same time, breaking of the light like through a prism and the reflected object being kind of imprinted in the picture as a mirrored image.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_exposure

At the very beginning of GPS we had a picture that really had us puzzled, with several faces floating in the air. All of them were orange, which is usually an indication that it's got to do with double exposure. The effect was created by the flashes of several cameras used at the same moment.

Unusual photo......UFOs  20080810stockwell0117
Unusual photo......UFOs  B14ool65wmtay3y4f

As you can see, the person that is reflected doesn't necessarily have to be shown in the picture. Newbie that I was then, i thought the reflection was the image of the spirit of one of the founding ladies shown in one of the framed pictured on the wall, as she looks quite similar to it, but further examination came up with a perfectly normal explanation.

cheers for info Arwen buddy,

When i see a reply that i actually agree with i will throw my piccy out the window and thats the 1st one thrown out!lol...
It takes that certain approach to fully explain what you mean and you done it well.

Also regarding the other photos and what you mention,well, how bloody interesting!
Iv not seen one like this before and thats pretty cool stuff.

Oh yeah,Iv never been asked to shrink my photos down before so you are a 1st as they appear fine on my screen.
I always thought that if you changed the size of a photo people would think you have altered it in some way?(obviously not the size lol)
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Unusual photo......UFOs    Unusual photo......UFOs  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Just post them as a thumbnail (if the host provides the link), that way the original size isn't altered Wink I always use imageshack for uploading, because they provide all sorts of links.

I've got no idea why your pictures don't fit on my screen... I'm just a user and only have a basic idea about how my laptop actually works Embarassed
LOL nobody's perfect clown

Cheers,
Hella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual photo......UFOs    Unusual photo......UFOs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Unusual photo......UFOs
Page 1 of 1