visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Interesting tale EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Interesting tale EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Interesting tale EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Interesting tale EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Interesting tale EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Interesting tale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Interesting tale Empty
PostSubject: Interesting tale   Interesting tale EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am

Wanted to share this with you.

Last wednesday I went back to work after a long holiday in India. When I got there one of my colleagues called me and said he needed to speak to me urgently in private. This is what he said........

I had the wierdest experience while you were away. I applied for a job I really wanted and had waited ages to hear the result of my interview. I had reached the conclusion I hadn't got the job and was feeling quite down about it. I was upstairs on the bus, middle of the afternoon. There was a man sitting in a seat just to the front of me. I saw him get up as if to leave the bus. He turned around and my heart nearly stopped when I saw his face. It was my dead friend, no shit, it was definitely him. He walked towards me and all the hair on my body stood on end. He smiled and said "Hello Paul, wishes can sometimes come true you know". Then before I could respond he disappeared down the stairs. I was really shaken up. I have never really believed in ghosts but now I do. When I got home there was a message on my phone telling me I had got the job I wanted. I feel like I've had a life changing experience".

I could tell by his face he was telling the truth. When it happens to you, then you believe Shocked

Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Interesting tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting tale   Interesting tale EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:29 am

Hi Bongo ,

Hope you had a great time in India , that sounds like a very interesting experience that your friend had , and i can understand why it shook him up so much .
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Interesting tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting tale   Interesting tale EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Welcome back, B. I hope you had a lovely holiday Very Happy

Wow! That's one good story!!! Shocked I trust you, when you say you believe him.

There are a lot of stories like his out there, and I believe a good portion of them are true and really unexplainable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Inn Spectre
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Interesting tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting tale   Interesting tale EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 am

outerbongolia wrote:
There was a man sitting in a seat just to the front of me. I saw him get up as if to leave the bus. He turned around and my heart nearly stopped when I saw his face. It was my dead friend, no shit, it was definitely him. He walked towards me and all the hair on my body stood on end. He smiled and said "Hello Paul, wishes can sometimes come true you know". Then before I could respond he disappeared down the stairs.
Nowadays I think all buses have CCTV. If your friend could get hold of the recording before it's deleted, he'd have a smoking gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting tale   Interesting tale Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting tale
Page 1 of 1