visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
figure by grave EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
figure by grave EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
figure by grave EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
figure by grave EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
figure by grave EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

figure by grave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tracy1
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-01

figure by grave Empty
PostSubject: figure by grave   figure by grave EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm

hi i am a newbi here could some one give me an explanantion to what this is on my picture.
my mother died begin of jan last year and for her birthday in december last year we bought her 2 solar lanterns to put on her grave.
i went up to the cemetry where she is buried with my hubby while it was dark so we could see them working.
so i took a pic of them on my blackberry mobile.
later i sent the pic to a member of family so they could see the lights were on and she asked me what is that on the left.
so i went on my pc and brightened it up and there is some kind of a figure.
there is nothing near to my mums grave for it to be a statue or anything so i went back last night to do exactly the same thing but this time there was nothing there.
i am sending you a pic to show you thanks tracy
Attachments
figure by grave AttachmentIMG-20111215-01058m,m,m,.jpg
figure by grave
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(10 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

figure by grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: figure by grave   figure by grave EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 am

Hi tracy1

Thanks for posting your picture on the forum , as to what it could be that is a good question, due to the poor resolution and light conditions it makes it very hard to see what it could be or to say whether it could be paranormal or not. There are so many things that could cause this image, maybe it could have been a distant light that has caused some sort of reflection or it could be a reflection from the lights that you bought.

Thanks for taking the time to post it here.

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

figure by grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: figure by grave   figure by grave EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi tracy1,

I am afraid I have to agree with Ian here.

I used to have a blackberry myself and was never happy with the picture quality... too grainy and really bad in poor light conditions. My blackberry didn't have a flash, which made it even worse Rolling Eyes

As Ian said, it could be anything and I would also say that it might be a light from a street next to the graveyrad or a lantern on a path in the distance or another grave nearby.

The fact that it's out of shape is quite possibly due to the fact, that it is hard to hold your hand really still when taking a photo with a phone, so you got the effect of a "motion blur" due to slight movement of the hand when you pressed the button.

Why don't you go back to the grave yard and take another picture (preferrably with a photo camera) so we can compare it?

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

figure by grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: figure by grave   figure by grave EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Tracy
Sadly I would have to agree with with Ian & Hella Its very hard to make out anything out.
I can see a light but I'm unable to see a figure.
Not to say its not paranormal..tho
Back to top Go down
DemonExpert1987
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-03-06

figure by grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: figure by grave   figure by grave EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:23 am

Hi Tracy,

I saved the photo and cleaned it up some with the program I have. I believe its just a reflection. I could understand why you put it here and asked, it isnt that easy to tell with the quality of the photo, I myself too would think that I might of caught something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

figure by grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: figure by grave   figure by grave Empty

Back to top Go down

figure by grave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal Photo´s-
Jump to: