visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  Empty
PostSubject: Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods    Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Luke and Myself decided last night to take a look at the old site of the WW2 hospital in a woodland in Sparkwell Devon, and i must say that it was very interesting, at first we could only find the foundations of one building at first but as we made our way deeper into the forest we cam across one set of foundations after the another and in the end we were able to confirm that the hospital must have had at least 10 buildings, the problem is, is that we do not yet know whether they were single storey buildings or not.

The only information that we have is that it was a hospital that was occupied mainly by injured American soldiers, I am trying to find some pictures of the hospital as it was, but i am pretty sure that it will be under protection due to the fact that the facility was under the control of the MOD until it was demolished, so i am hoping that someone from Sparkwell may have a couple of old pictures to share with us.

I will be posting some of the pictures that we took while we were there.

Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  DSCF0671
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods    Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi Ian
Lets hope you can find so pictures of this place....so whats the history behind this location? besides what you already know.
Have there been any paranormal activity related with the hospital?....looks like a great place to investigate.
Do you know the reason why it was knocked down...wounder if there is anyone living local the worked there....would be interesting to find out....good find mate...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods    Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 am

Got talking to one of the locals last night , who is familiar with the layout of the old hospital , she has offered to go down to the woods with us and show us exactly where the buildings where and what they were used for.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods    Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Hi Ian
that sound great let hope she can shed some more light on the location....and maybe some...ghost stories?.... Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods    Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods  Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Hospital site sparkwell Woods
Page 1 of 1