visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl Empty
PostSubject: Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl   Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Hello,

By reading a paranormal magazine, I tripped over the story of Eleonore Zugun, a peasant girl, who was known to be possessed/haunted by the devil. She was the center of massive Poltergeist activity, starting in 1923, when she was 11 years old and ending in 1927.

Her case is a perfect example of a psychokinetic Poltergeist Phenomenon, her symptoms being so typical, but nevertheless very disturbing.

Her age, when the phenomena occurred is so typical for poltergeist activity caused by teenagers, that I would like to share her story with you.

Eleonore Zugun

I hope you will find it as interesting as I did.

Although she was caught cheating on several occasions, most of the occurrences seemed to be authentic and she convinced several renowned scientists that she was able to conduct real PK.

The article still left some questions open for me, though.

How can she create scratches on her body, that were definitely of external origin (grease paint test) ?
And where did the saliva come from, that, although being of human origin, wasn't hers and full of micro-organisms, unlike her own?

Were the activities merely caused by herself, or was she a medium, for a short period capable of PK.... but triggered off by what? her grandmother who cursed her because of a bag of sweets, maybe summoning some sort of entity on her? Her religious beliefs, her cultural background? A combination of all three, plus the change in hormones and the realization that she was getting attention, negative as it may have been, when things happened around her?

What do you think?

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

Eleonore Zugun - Poltergeist girl
Page 1 of 1