visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

New proof of the afterlife ????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

New proof of the afterlife ???? Empty
PostSubject: New proof of the afterlife ????   New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Hi Guys

I came across something interesting on the net today , a video that has being looked at by experts and has them puzzled .

What do you think ????

The following link is only being used for educational purposes, due to the fact that the authenticity of the footage is being challenged and there are no monetary gains.

Fox 8 exclusive footage

Last edited by Ian on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New proof of the afterlife ????   New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

interesting. so is it the child that is supposed to be the ghost? I could'nt see anyone in dated clothes....correct me if im wrong though :-)

Toni bounce
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: New proof of the afterlife ????   New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Yes Toni its supossed to be the child that is out of place .

Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: New proof of the afterlife ????   New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Guys

So i have watched this a few times and there seems to be a few things that stick out for me like a sore thumb , and Hella kindly loooked on the internet and found a great example which saves me doing it Very Happy

It is the sort of thing that we talked about when we were looking at the so called poltergeist videos on youtube , namley cuts in film which proves that it was cut at some point , maybe the shot wasnt good enough and had to be taken again , the guys explaining it also touches on a point that the zooming of the camera is just to good for someone who poses as not being able to use a basic camera very well .

Well anyway here is the other clip that Hella found on the internet .

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: New proof of the afterlife ????   New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 am

quite a lot goes on in the reported video.

it looks like there is the possibility of foul play unless we were able to view the original bit of footage. Reason I say this is that the video online is a bit jumpy in places and makes analysis difficult. The zoomed in section of what appears to be a child jumping up and dropping down from a tree is especially jumpy. It might be my net connection/pc power.. can't say for sure, but it does leave some doubts in my head.

Looking at the video from a "witness" point of view, then it appears that it could be simply an ordinary scenario.
So, let's play it out...
The young child is running towards a tree that he knows someone is hiding in. You will see an adult move out of camera shot on the far left as the child runs down the path. (possibly the parent(s))

The young child grabs, or has, an item that is thrown up towards another child who is in the tree. As item is moving upwards you can see the possible movement of an arm in the action of throwing something. You can see it move just above the grave stone below the tree.

Then we see the other child drop from the tree along with the object thrown. The child that drops fromthe tree seems to be bigger than the first, but this could be just due to movement speed. (There is an odd moment on the trunk of the tree where I can see what appears to be a leg which seems to be clasping the trunk of the tree. the leg moves twice before you see the child drop from the tree).

The child in the tree cannot be seen until jumping down, so this could be down to a bit of sunlight shining through a gap and directly onto the child.

But then it could be something else Smile
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: New proof of the afterlife ????   New proof of the afterlife ???? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi Steve,

I think the jumping of the video is due to your connection, it's not jumpy for me at all.

But what I find the most suspicious bit is, that the guy states, that the video wasn't edited at all... which is not true, as you can see with the couple disappearing at the tree.
Even if he didn't fake the video, his statement and the evidence of editing ruins his credibility.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New proof of the afterlife ????   New proof of the afterlife ???? Empty

Back to top Go down

New proof of the afterlife ????
Page 1 of 1