visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
please help im confussed EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
please help im confussed EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
please help im confussed EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
please help im confussed EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
please help im confussed EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

please help im confussed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

please help im confussed Empty
PostSubject: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:41 pm

hi guys gee i sure hope u have an answer for this one even now i still feel very lost about it ok so i will rewind bck

HELL FIRES IN THE BANQUENTING HALL

OK i was wiv matt and members of the puplic we all joined hamds gemma was feeling quite unsure aafore she was feeling a pressants of someone (public member)
during asking questions i closed me eyes listening to matt next thing i felt some things ether push me or went though me an i went on the floor which i landed very hard and didnt even have time for my hands to touch the ground matt asked me if i was ok i said yes im fine i then started to feel sick an feeling very uncomfortable and shakey by what happened i had to move away i walked to the wall matt carried out talkin as we rounded up i couldnt wait to get out

to be honest i keep asking myself since it happened was it me did i fall an as daft as it sounds i felt summit did happen to me to fall you wud land your hand first my hands where still holding on to matts an a mumber of public? as i can remember i only use my hands to get up

wud be glad for some input on this as i say im still quite confussed i didnt fake it it happened as i said even now i say maybe i fell but i know summit ethier pushed me or went though me
did it scare me yes
when upstairs i asked gemmas husband who pushed me i thought he wud of said u fell thats what i was expecting anyway but he said samual did it he hates women?
many thanks debz

Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi Debz

Well that certainly does sound very strange , but it is quite possible that something did make contact with you and pushed you over or walked through you , i remember an experience that i had on an investigation in germany , where something similar happened it took me days to get over it , and i also felt sick and weak or shaky , we have been there a few times now and i think that whoever is there is getting used to us being there .

but the bit i dont get is the samuel bit ,what has Gemma's husband got to do with ????

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:31 pm

hi ian

gemma was a member of the public her husband is very psychic and does psychic art an other things also, they were both very nice people
he was picking up on quite a few things during the night same as his wife ,just when i asked i said it outta joke and i was shocked after it happened and we was out side thats when he gave me a name as samual
and that he didnt like women at all an he was the one who pushed me i was gobsmacked affraid

hope ur ok
thnx debz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:46 pm

I had my hair pulled quite sharply as we were walking into the banqueting hall - i mentioned it Steve and Sheena - I was at the back of the group as well, nobody behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 pm

hi ian

i found this as i was looking for samual i was googling an found this

Built in 1700, it was a home and workplace for Samuel Johnson from 1748-1759, .... The Hellfire Caves are located under the Chiltern hills in Buckinhamshire ...

debz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 pm

hi

Glad i am a male.If women are being assaulted makes a change from Phil must be someone elses turn.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Its much more fun when its Phil though Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 pm

hi bongo bounce

wow things were happening that nite i got stroked last time not had hair pull when we was outside paul whiteheads an i felt someone standin beside me an the temp was lower there i feltso uneasy so i moved it was like being stared at felt really uncomfortable dont like being stared at
an where we both got those spikes in that round part i think we sud go bck there our lil toys were both going ten to a dozen went to red

debz sunny
oh yes much more fun when its phil Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:06 pm

I still have my crash helmet from the days when i was riding the bike , i will have to bring it and give it to Phil we can then let him down into the caves and see what happens , but on a serious note thats quite interesting stuff we have never had that before in the caves , we have had plenty of audio things but never anything like that , we have to try it next time .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:14 pm

lol to yr comment

but plz not me again it really did shake me yes it was very intresting ian i do agree gr8 nite i must admit i was also in a deep read lol that sukie may not be called that she might be called summit else which i know the names and they dont know much about her so sad that is the last they new she died at george an dragon Sad
debz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 am

so the next question is WHEN are we going back ? ?
looks like Hellfire has a lot of potention

Kev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Hey debz thinking back about you geting pushed the way it felt as in you ending up on ur bum it didnt seem sudden it felt like you slowly went down for example when ur watchin a drunk person there ok and its liekt hey cant move and slowly goes down and bang it was more like that than a sharp push. and as u are saying u felt sick and wanted to get out of there. then it sounds like the spirit of samual could have walked through you to make you feel like that and ur body froze just long enogh to knock you off your feet.

Hope that helps debz

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Wasn't it the banqueting hall that Sheena also experienced suddenly feeling sick and faint and had to leave the hall? sa I recal she went a lovely shade of green.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Thanks Neut

Yes it was the banqueting hall that made me feel very sick and dizzy/disorientated.

As for the colour i went i'll have to take your word for it as i didn't look in the mirror, lol.

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi guys,

well that is weird now. As soon as I read you post, Debz, I had to think about Sheena as well, just like John. When was that??? Last year? At the Halloween event? Not sure.
I was shocked, when I saw Sheena coming out of the caves (I've been upstairs in the cafe then). She was as pale as a sheet.
She nearly fainted down in the Banqueting hall and as far as I recall it she was very dizzy couldn't see well.

Sounds a bit too similar to me to be just a coincidence.

Interesting finding about this Samuel, Debz. That will be something we could dig deeper into on our next invo there.
If Sam doesn't like women, a team of women only might be an interesting experiment. What do you think, guys?

Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Welcome back Hella, and yep I agree...

A girls experiment may help us here. Also Gemma and her husband Alec Webster are very keen to join us and have just sent their photos taken from the other night. I have posted them in the Hell-fire Caves event thread. Both Gemma and Alex (Alec) were very friendly and intuitive.

One possible explanation to your fall Debz may have been just general disorientation due to the dark, and temperature changes. It is common and in a séance setting it is more than likely that it was due to the situation rather than paranormal phenomena. However, we both know that the place is teeming with spiritual energy and several of the supposed spirits that haunt the caves may have decided to play the arrogant card and took advantage of your vulnerable position that night.

When I was 15 I was lifted off my feet and thrown onto my bed by unseen forces. I remember it as if it was yesterday but still to this day I question it and want to believe that maybe I fell, or passed out or there was a physical explanation.

Keep an open mind and when we return maybe we should experiment in a safe way.

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Hi Baz

I spoke to Ian last night and said exactly that about being disorientation.So there is a strong possibility.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Debz316
Investigator
Debz316

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 pm

hi barri and steve Very Happy

yes maybe but ive neva had this before an i use to play murder in the dark (lol) where i wud stand still for ages but neva had it happen

but im opened mined theres a poss
but i did feel summit and before i new it i was on the deck like matt said its poss someone walked though i said i felt strange ust before i went on my butt i couldnt carry on so i left the cycle
i felt so sick and very shakey my gutts felt as though they had been pulled out and its not like me to want to get out normally im buzzin an want more to be honest i was glad we wrapped the nite up i just wanted to get home to feel safe

this is summit maybe i cannot explan or ever give an answer Sad

thanks debz sunny party
Back to top Go down
http://www.sds-investigators.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 am

I used to work at Bosworth Hall hotel in Market Bosworth and that really was an odd place, many of us that worked there experienced strange things such as clothing being tugged, hair being stroked. I even had a door shut on me and it was pushed shut . I have met one guy who worked there before my time state he walked past the glass windows one evening and noticed another reflection of a woman walking beside him!!!! He said it was impossible as he was the only individual in the area at the time. He was so freaked out by it he left not long after.

Might be worth you guys having a nosey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please help im confussed   please help im confussed Empty

Back to top Go down

please help im confussed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: General Ghost Talk-
Jump to: