visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Parallel time zones EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Parallel time zones EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Parallel time zones EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Parallel time zones EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Parallel time zones EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Parallel time zones

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Parallel time zones Empty
PostSubject: Parallel time zones   Parallel time zones EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Apart from EVP, another area I am particularly interested in for explaining apparitions - or whatever terminology one chooses to use - is the concept of parallel worlds; that everything that ever has happened, is happening or ever will happen is actually all happening at the same time. That we are not actually seeing ghosts, but the real thing; they are bleeding through to us from their own time warp.

This, for me, would explain the mass apparitions and noises associated with ancient battlefields and even small 'residual' phenomena. I accept that this may not be a satisfactory explanation for intelligent or demonic hauntings.

Having said that, I recollect an episode on Taps when the team were doing EVP work in a hotel bedroom, and they asked "Can you see us?" and a voice came back "Where are you?"

Last edited by Greyowl on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Parallel time zones   Parallel time zones EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi Greyowl

Thats something that we are very interesting as well , there is a post that i put up a couple of days ago , i have posted the link here so that you can have a read .

parallel dimensions

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Parallel time zones   Parallel time zones EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks - I hadn't got around to reading all the posts yet.

Although we have made great advances with science over the last 300 years, especially so over the last 50, there are some things that we know very little about - of which time is one.

Unfortunately the theory does not explain all. Genuine mediums do appear to be communicating with entities who are not just living their old lives but seem to be living a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parallel time zones   Parallel time zones Empty

Back to top Go down

Parallel time zones
Page 1 of 1