visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Madeline.. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Madeline.. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Madeline.. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Madeline.. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Madeline.. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Madeline..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Madeline.. Empty
PostSubject: Madeline..   Madeline.. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi Bongo- just out of interest do you think that mediums may have or will be used in the search for Madeline- also what does puzzle me is on a programme such as sensing murder,mediums are used and they can tell if a person has passed over or not and what happened..so this too me seems the logical answer too find this girl..

i know that permission would be needed from the parents in this process,but if she was my daughter i would look at every oppurtunity into finding her whatever the outcome..surely the best psychic in the world would know this,whoever that was, just from a photo whether she has actually come too any harm..just wondering on your thoughts on this Bongo from a psychic/mediums view...thanks....
Back to top Go down

Madeline.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline..   Madeline.. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 am

I would imagine that there have been many many calls from people claiming to have been given information about Madeline's whereabouts, either psychically or mediumistically.

Whenever there is a high profile case that seems to have no leads this will happen. How many man hours of work would it take to investigate all these leads? well a long time that's for sure.

I do know that sometimes the Police will use a trusted psychic or medium to help them find new avenues in difficult investigations, but this is kept strictly under wraps. Information gathered in this way would not be released to the public. I would also imagine that parents of lost children would be very drawn to consult a psychic and perhaps the parents in this case have done so, perhaps not.

Also I have noticed that some serving police officers develop an acute and outstanding psychic ability. I believe this is gained through repeated use of their intuition and you will find more than a few ex police officers who regularly serve as working mediums.

Having followed Madeline's tragic story myself I have picked up on impressions of what actually happened to her. These I have not shared with anybody nor do I intend to. However if I was ever offered the opportunity to work within the forensic psychic field, I would do so without hesitation.

For everybody's sake there needs to be answers when a tragedy such as this occurs.
Back to top Go down

Madeline.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline..   Madeline.. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:11 pm

thanks Bongo-i personally think that sometimes a medium wont say that the person has died incase of getting it wrong-imagine going on tv and saying that,then 15 years later she turns up alive..not good...i know like for example Sally Morgan can tell from a photo if the person there viewing has or hasnt passed over-i suppose not knowing and going down this route keeps the missing persons relatives hopes alive..thanks again for your reply...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madeline.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline..   Madeline.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Madeline..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Spiritualist help-
Jump to: