visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
New poll for everybody EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
New poll for everybody EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
New poll for everybody EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
New poll for everybody EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
New poll for everybody EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

New poll for everybody

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think will be developed in the next ten years
Anti gravity
New poll for everybody I_vote_lcap33%New poll for everybody I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Time travel
New poll for everybody I_vote_lcap17%New poll for everybody I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Talking to the dead
New poll for everybody I_vote_lcap17%New poll for everybody I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Free energy
New poll for everybody I_vote_lcap25%New poll for everybody I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
none of these
New poll for everybody I_vote_lcap8%New poll for everybody I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

New poll for everybody Empty
PostSubject: New poll for everybody   New poll for everybody EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi Guys

Just been reading some interesting things on the web , and a question popped into my head , so i will start a poll for it , so here goes, and you are quite welcome to give a brief description .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: New poll for everybody   New poll for everybody EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:37 pm

I've chosen anti-gravity, because i think it is the lost likely. Space centers are working on it, that much i know. I think, they even developed something like an anti-gravity chamber, but the costs of running it are horrendous. I am quite convinced, that the scientists ae on the right way with it.

Although I nearly chose talking with the dead... but i think that we still don't know enough about afterlife, the way souls survive and the rules they are obliged to. There are some interesting devices already on the market, like frank's box and the Ovilus. But they are still in their fledgling phase. I think what you meant was a device with which one is able to talk with the dead, something like a telephone to afterlife, something that is merely technical and not able to be influenced by unconscious psychic energy.

Time traveling is a thing, where I think that neither me nor you will see it happen. Our children, maybe. The whole thing about time lines and everything related with it is even less investigated, than ghosts and spirits. Or that's at least, what i guess. I'm afraid that subject has too much to do with maths, to be of much interest for me. But then.... (just had a thought) ... what if time lines, spirits, etc are related with each other... what, if the dimension between here and afterlife is a kind of time line .... LOL sorry, getting carried away.

Free energy... for everyone? No way... I am sure that there are a lot of concepts developed already for producing free energy, one of them can bee seen already, the huge white propellers for wind energy... but as long as there are wars about oil and other recources, as long as there are big, big companies making enormous profit, that long poor people will freeze to death in winter and our planet will be even more polluted.

I'm interested, what your opinion is.
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: New poll for everybody   New poll for everybody EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

I feel we may very well be up for all of the above becoming a reality in the next ten years, perhaps even sooner according to some reports I've been reading these last few months.

This last few weeks, I've been thinking on how we could get the 'recorded' data out of granite built buildings..

We may be able to physically see any recorded energies in places, just as we do with a video tape. Only problem is getting a device built to do exactly that.. It's not impossible, or improbable, just takes a creative mind who'se good with tech kit..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New poll for everybody   New poll for everybody EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey
i agree with steve. iv read that top scientist had built the colider thing that smash atoms together they tryed it and didnt work so they kept trying it and it hasent worked 3 generators wouldnt work and they cant figure out why its not working and they have come to beleve that something from the future is stoping this from working and they are now thinking that this could actuly be a anchor point for time travel so if we set one now in the future we will be able to come back to no but cant go back to ye olden days. but its all on wards and up wards for tech Smile

Matt
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: New poll for everybody   New poll for everybody EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi Guys

I must admit that i have been giving that some thought for a while now , its just a matter of building something that would be able to extract the information or the images .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New poll for everybody   New poll for everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

New poll for everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Polls-