visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Boy watches school being demolished EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Boy watches school being demolished EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Boy watches school being demolished EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Boy watches school being demolished EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Boy watches school being demolished EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Boy watches school being demolished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Boy watches school being demolished Empty
PostSubject: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi guys

Found something interesting , a picture was posted in the mail online , it shows what people think is the spirit of a young boy watching his former school being demolished

Ghost boy

Give me your thoughts on this one .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 pm

If you take a lot of photographs, like me, you can probably tell by the perspective in the foreground that this photo is taken with a higher focal length or is a cropped, i.e. the area of ground we see is probably 5-10 meters away at least from the photographer and by measuring the height of the buildings we can also judge quite well that the distance between the foreground and the background is probably 10-15 meters at least (imagine the buildings falling forward).

In other words this kid is gigantic!

I think it jumps out straight away as awkward to the eye, totally out of proportion.

Another odd thing is that the kid seems to be black and white, which makes me suspicious about where this 1900's kid came from- an old black and white photo probably.

Another thing that usually gives hoax photos away is that the hoaxer tends to think too much about composition etc, which of course is not what we actually see in real paranormal photography (tend to verge on obscurity), in this photograph it is very easy to see the hand of the 'human' creator, in other words it's too perfect.

Theres more chance of me passing your average orb off as paranormal then this actually quite naive attempt at fooling papers like the Daily Mail.

Interesting to know what evryone else thinks!

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 pm

*giggling* Boy watches school being demolished Icon_lol

Welllllll .... shame that the photographer didn't manage to photoshop the sepia color out of the boy's image .... you can also make out the outlines where the boys pic was cut in shape... behind him is something like a post, a part of a wall or something like it... Mr Fores has done a messy job there. And if he would have listened in art classes at school, he would have learned a lot more about perspectives ... if that would have been a real apparition, the boy must have been about 10 feet tall at least.

But then, that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the link, Ian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Robb
Robb

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 am

Wow look what happens when you add a bog standard photocopier filter to the image!

Could it be the little boys bigger brother? Or God himself???

[img]Boy watches school being demolished Articl10[/img]

[img]Boy watches school being demolished Untitl10[/img]

I can be really idiotic sometimes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:44 am

Hi judging by what Robb has just explained and what i understand now....and after watching a program yesterday on the footage taken at bluff creak of the famed bigfoot i can see what you mean....in going to sit next to Robbs camp fire.....its much warmer there and he has coffee.... Boy watches school being demolished Lol
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm

PMSL.....

but watch out for the huge verocious lions, Phil... Robb attracks them Boy watches school being demolished Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Robb
Robb

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Haha, really should have put as lion in there somewhere!!

I also have hot chocolate at my campfire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Wow the papers will print ANYTHING wont they haha. Robb is spot on the image is cropped unless the photographer is laying down but that would make the "boy" around 7ft tall.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:15 pm

yeah its amazing what the papers print , first that with the castle in wales and now that with the boy , do they think that people are so stupid to believe everything .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks Robb it's great to get things put into perspective from someone in the know. As we all know it's quite an obvious fake, but a techical breakdown of the picture is what helps us all as a team when it comes to sorting the chaff from the wheat(or whatever the saying is) with regards to proving or debunking pictures on future investigations.

My thoughts on it are that the picture looks hilarious with a 10 foot kid in black and White stood there. Next you'll be telling me that rentaghost was fake as well all them years ago lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:12 pm

I know everyone's dismissed it as a fake straight away but it took me some time. Enthused by Robb's analysis, I was just confused by the clearly Victorian dress because when you look closer.... is that an original Gameboy?

Boy watches school being demolished BOYGHOST

Maybe a ghost from the late 1980s dressed up for the school play, which could possibly have even been Oliver Twist?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi Paddy

LMAO is does look like a gameboy , but the main thing that convinced me that it was fake is the fact that he seems to be 10ft high , honey i blew up the kids.

regards
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 pm

No way Ian, the kids nowadays are getting bigger and bigger! Boy watches school being demolished Icon_lol

Definitely authentic Victorian dress though, right down to the Nike Air Max 1890.

Boy watches school being demolished BOYGHOST-1
Back to top Go down
Robb
Robb

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Haha! Nice one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy watches school being demolished   Boy watches school being demolished Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy watches school being demolished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal News-
Jump to: