visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
What do you think EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
What do you think EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
What do you think EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
What do you think EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
What do you think EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

What do you think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: What do you think   What do you think EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi all i took this picture a while ago of the old police houes in Bicester in my home town....do you think this is anything or a trick of the light?
I think i know what i can see....or what my brain is telling me but im not sure.....your need to zoom in to see

What do you think Img_0810
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi Phil

It's hard to see , could you please send me the pic per email then i can have a look at it , in fireworks and maybe have a closer look at it .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:32 pm

By the first look at it I would say, that it is the shadow of the tree, like it can also be seen on the surrounding wall. The window is reflecting the sunlight behind the tree AND the tree itself, combined with the shadow of the tree, that is also cast on the window, this creates a kind of 2 in 1 effect. The reflection of the tree in the window seems to show an area, where the tree trunk devides into two. The sunlight is also reflected from the window frame, which seems to create a kind of "light haze" in that area.

Doesn't look paranormal at all to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Not sure waht to make of this..

It looks like it could just be the sunlight shining through a branch on the tree.. you can see some light reflecting off the window frame. I can't quite see what else there is to be honest..

What do you think Window10
Back to top Go down

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:19 am

yeah deffiently looks like a thick area of tree with light trying to shine though.
Back to top Go down

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 am

Hi Steve
how do you zoom in like that and save that part of the picture you have blown up?
I've tried on my laptop but it only save the whole picture am i being thick?....it is prob very simple to do?
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 am

There are several progs you can use to do it with...

There is the editing section of ACDSee http://www.acdsee.com/ (this tends to occasionaly lose some quality in the pic itself though.. depends on how detailed you want/need the picture.

The other way is to use photo zoom http://www.benvista.com/main/content/content.php?page=ourproducts&section=photozoompro_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal Photo´s-
Jump to: