visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Tell me what you think! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Tell me what you think! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Tell me what you think! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Tell me what you think! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Tell me what you think! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Tell me what you think!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tell me what you think! Empty
PostSubject: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 am

After spending the last 20 years photographing reputed haunted sites trying to catch anything paranormal, I was being shown some old photos taken by my girlfriend and I nearly choked on my tea when I saw the attached.

I wont say what I think is in this photo, I'll let you make you mind up. the photo was taken 9 years ago in her back garden and of her cat playing (you can just make the cat out sat on the fake well) in the snow. to add intrigue, the next door neighbour had recently died of cancer and there is a cemetery behind the fence at the bottom of the garden.

Anyway, I have my views of what this photo is showing but tell me what you think!

https://2img.net/h/i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt26/MaffMoose/img020.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!

M
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:19 am

Hi Maffmoose,

Thank you for this pic.

Personally I think, that the mist is breath, especially because it is so close to the camera. It also has the typical pattern to it. With all the snow lying around, it must have been at least -1 degrees.

cheers,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 am

Yes I agree Hella...looks like breath to me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 am

Completely agree that its breath but look at this link to see what I imediately saw when I looked at the photo. It just illustrates my view that what can look "obviously" like a ghost, can be perfectly natural. I definitely see a face (skull like), and several people I have shown it to also see it immediately.

https://2img.net/h/i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt26/MaffMoose/Ghostillustrated.jpg

I wonder how many people would have posted this on a website as a genuine ghost without considering natural possibilities. I see them all the time (photos, not ghosts! Tell me what you think! Icon_lol ) and they dilute genuine possibilities at an annoying rate!

Thanks for your comments and reinforcing my analysis!

However, you never know!!!!

M
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi welcome to the forum. i agree this does look like a breath. but like u said on ur last post you never know lol i personaly think sometimes not allways you got to look a bit deeper we use k2s (emf) (electicaal magnetic field) and we can use it for spirits to play on so we can get yes no answers while we are doing a investigation but cant take it as solid evidence that a ghost is there and we can ask them to affect the temp etc so u create this breath cloud why can a spirit manipulate that ie puting there face in to it. and like orbs ghost can move large objects so they should be able to move a bit of dust. people say yeah thats a bit of dust but is someone effecting it? tbh 99.9% it is dust jsut floating around but who know. sometimes make you think lol

Matt
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi Maffmoose

Thanks for your pic, and i agree with the others , that it is probably breath which is very common at the this time of year , sometimes you dont see it whilst taking the picture its only afterwards that you will notice it .

Anyway thanks again .

reagards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:25 pm

I would have to agree with the rest of the team....on this one...learning form pics i've taken and careful but helpful form Barri & ian is not to read to much into pics like this i've been helped to understand that the mind will make you see all sorts of things if you want it to a face is the most common thing we want to see..still matt nice photo..and a good one for maybe trainees to help them understand what photos can be miss leading...still you never know it just maybe the real thing?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks for the comments guys. I was also of the opinion, after a few seconds, that it was breath mist.
As mentioned, a human face or shape are the two patterns our brains are programmed to see above all others, we've all heard the phrase "seeing faces in the fire" and we have all seen human shaped shadows in the darkness. I was illustrating that what can be a natural thing can so easily be identified, incorrectly, as supernatural; particularly when you are given facts like a recently deceased next door neighbour and a cemetery just feet from the photographer (all of which are fact btw). How many of s have viewed the majority of purported ghost photographs only to say immediately, "but thats just the ......."

I have another photograph I took of Borley Church a few years back and through some trees you can make out the shape of a brown habited monk or nun...in reality, it is just a twig and branch mass but again the brain sees a human shape and local legend makes me see what I expect to see!

I am still searching for that photographic evidence because, as mentioned in my intro, I do truly believe!

M

Last edited by Maffmoose on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 am

Very well put Matt. Tell me what you think! Icon_biggrin

Your example and explanation is exactly what we must all keep in mind.

Thank you for this, you are definitely in the right place and have a good analytical view of ghost hunting. Tell me what you think! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks Barri

I've been on so many forums where people just say what they think you want to hear. I like what people have said here it shows insight and challenge, I think I will like being here!

M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think!   Tell me what you think! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you think!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal Photo´s-
Jump to: