visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Is It Possible...? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Is It Possible...? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Is It Possible...? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Is It Possible...? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Is It Possible...? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Is It Possible...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Too bring back too your own home,any sort of spirit from any investigation you have done..i dont really want too say why i ask this,but from my question you will work out why i ask..thanks....
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi scotty"b"

It never happened to us as far as I know.

But less me guess: on the ghost tours you've joined, they've been using Ouija-Boards and glass divination.

They are known to be portals for all sorts of spirits, not only the ones present at the location you are at. Evil spirits, demonic entities, malevolent spirits.... they are all supposed to love these sort of portals to attach themselves to vulnerable people, or people that open themselves up too much. One doesn't even have to join in with the seance, it is enough to be there.
We know plenty of cases, where exactly this happened. A lot of people, that contact us for help were actually taking part at a seance at some point in their life... it doesn't necessarily had to be in recent time, it might have been years ago, until, all of a sudden, they notice strange things going on.

This is THE reason, why we will never use Ouija-Boards on our investigations and only did glass divination once, whilst our very experienced and well trained medium took part.
Because we are only trying to find proof for the actual present spirits of a location, we don't summon any more on top of that.
Plus the fact, that if a place is not haunted, and we dabble around with seances, we could actually attach a spirit to the client or the location, which wasn't there in the first place... imagine, it was you and your house... not really nice Wink And because safety always comes first, this also a way for us to protect ourselves ... never do anything too risky, when you are not able to control it in the end.
There are other means to communicate with the other side, which are far less risky.
This, plus the fact, that we are looking for REAL proof that a place is haunted, with photographic, video and audio evidence. Ouija-Boards and other means of seances don't count, never mind what ones personal opinion is about them. There are too many components how one could explain a moving planchet, may it be psychokinesis or the simple fact, that a person at the table is faking and moves it him/herself.

It would interest me, if the initiators of the events you took part at, actually warned you of the risk of seances and portals.

Cheers,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:37 pm

thanks for the reply..yes and your spot on..ouija boards are used at every oppurtunty with the group i went with..they did state that any spirit wont up and leave and go home with you,so in some way they are reassuring everybody.in fact i dont scare easily,and i find ouija boards all a bit boring,and of course as we all know a lot of people do "help" in making sure it works too some affect..
i would say that,there was too much dabbling with ouija boards that night,and i did sense something wasnt quite right for a long time after that night from what i witnessed,and once your home, your on your own too deal with any goings on you may have brought on yourself..
Back to top Go down

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi Scotty,

I read somewhere (I think it was the taps website) about entities attaching themselves to you after an investigation and ways to remove them.

neut Is It Possible...? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi Scotty
What you are referring to is something called an attachment. It is when a spirit entity or energy squats your energy field. It may happen when using any device or action that calls spirit energy towards you...i.e ouija boards etc. It can also happen if somebody experiences a trauma or even when having an anaesthetic.

The first noticable sign that an uninvited squatter is sharing your personal space is an unexplained and uncharacteristic change of mood, opinion or attitude. Its similar in a way to a young person being heavily influenced by a celebrity for example. Very often somebody with an attachment will say things like "I feel angry but the anger is not mine".

Releasing spirit attachments is usually quite a simple process. Its possible to just insist that they leave and they will move on. If they are exceptionally stubborn it may take a bit of outside assistance - spiritualist healers and mediums will usually be happy to help but its important to consult a reputable individual as unprofessional intervention can make things worse.

Please feel free to private message me if you would like to..........
Back to top Go down

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:10 pm

thank you for the replys...the medium on the tour that night said i was "open" all the time and needed too close myself down...i didnt realise i was open,but i have and often do see and hear many things...but,you know how it is,if somebody dont hear or see it,then you feel that they think your a bit insane,so too speak.. i dont blame the people who took us on the ghosthunt,i think it may have been my own doing and i hadnt realised it...i was the only person in a dungeon in pitch blackness too see a flash of a old mans face,and hear him say the word Pilgrim..there was 8 of us stood there holding hands when i see him,and i was frozen..i felt like he was trying too speak through me but i got scared and broke the circl..

3 weeks later the same person i see that night was stood at the side of my bed..i will admit,i did absolutley brick it..slept with the lamp on..and,no i didnt dream it..i felt odd for ages after the Warwick Castle event,leading upto that night in my bedroom..
Back to top Go down

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 am

Did the medium on the tour explain how you can close yourself down at all? There are many techniques to do this and its worth trying a few out until you find something that works for you. There is one basic rule...your protection is as strong as your belief in it. Some people are born with the gift to see spirit in fact many children have this ability but shut it off as they grow older. Certainly in my circles I have met many people that have seen and heard spirit through their lives but have been too afraid to speak openly about it for fear of being ridiculed or dismissed as a nutter.

The old man you speak of may well need to get his message across to you. If you have the chance to meet him again just ask what he wants. Spirit people will usually tell you in a telepathic way, you may see a picture in your mind's eye or even hear them clairaudiently. Remember the contact is at your discretion not theirs. If you feel uncomfortable or scared, be firm and ask them to leave. Very rarely will they not comply with your wishes.

If ever a spirit person starts bothering me at an inconvenient time I ask them to come back in the morning, or whenever its a good time for me. If its important they will return Is It Possible...? Icon_smile You are in charge and can set the boundaries ok?
Back to top Go down

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:23 am

thanks again for the reply...the medium that night had given me her card,which i kept,as she runs some psychic awareness classes etc..so emailed me with advice..i now realise that all the practise of meditation,i was doing,and auto writing may have left myself open without realising it..other freinds have said it will be the ouija board..but,i didnt beleve in the ouija board when i was doing it,nor did i sense anything..it was only when we were all quiet,and in total darkness did i feel frozen,and see that old mans white face peering at the medium.. followed by the word Pilgrim..just frightens you when it then appears in your bedroom when you least expect it..alls quiet,and all i see is the quick darting of something black now and again in the side of my eye..so thing the closing down may have worked for now at least..
Back to top Go down

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 am

sounds to me like your now experiencing a shadow ghost. here's a brief description, apparantly there's nothing to fear

"
The term shadow ghost refers to a dark entity that appears as a indistinct shadow, sometimes they will be human in shape and size. They are usually seen as a fleeting shape out of the corner of your eye. Some have been seen during the day but more often at night. Many believe that they are evil or demonic because of their phantom like appearance although this really does not seem to be the case. Most cases of shadow ghost are reported in homes, in corners or disappearing through walls, sometimes passing by a lighted window. Other sighting have been reported frequently in woods, usually dissapearing behind trees or traveling through upper tree branches."
Back to top Go down

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 pm

sounds as though thats spot on..i remeber when i see a small child,well i presume it was as they were very small..i opened my eyes in bed,as i looked i see it stood next too me,and i jumped up it dived through the floor..

but what you describe there is definatly what happens most days,esp in the evenings as its dark..you be watching tv and see something shoot past the corner of your eye..but your body feels odd so you know it was somthing..when i am in bed i have a pillow over my top of my head,as i feel it helps..prob a comfort thing at night lol.. Is It Possible...? Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is It Possible...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Possible...?   Is It Possible...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is It Possible...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Spiritualist help-
Jump to: