visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Another Fair Mile Shot EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Another Fair Mile Shot EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Another Fair Mile Shot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Fair Mile Shot Empty
PostSubject: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Got me thinking about looking through my older pictures for stange things. And again found one from my early photography days at Fair Mile Asylum at night, this shot is out side looking up at the tower at Admin.

My first thought is breath but its a strange pattern

Another Fair Mile Shot DSC_0018

What do you think

Matt
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 am

Hi Matt,

It looks like humidity in the air...

when it is dusk, the temperatures drop and the cooler air causes the humidity in the air to condense. A lot of times we don't feel it and most of the times we can't see it either, but the flash of the camera shows it as misty shapes. (But you probably know that in anyway Wink )

Interesting pic though.

Cheers,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 am

Hi Matt,

What time of the year was this photo taken, and at what time aproximately? Also what was the terrain like .i.e. was it a tarmac/stone courtyard, grass, was there any water near by? I think I would agree with Hella here, but we could be more sure if we knew some extra details...
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:04 pm

It was December, i was on a tarmac road and it was approx 11pm. No water near by, big grass and wooded area around 30ft behind me.
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Interesting, by 11pm in December the tempreture is going to have 'settled', any little heat absorbed during the day with the potential to warm air particles near ground level would have dissapeared, in fact sometimes in December the tempreture can stay the same for 24 hours- any tarmac or earth would probably be insulating the cold rather than any heat from the sun, which had set 6-7 hours before (if there was any sun).

It looks as if it has been raining, a low-pressure weather front brings wet but warmer weather, maybe it is a matter of freezing ground and warmer air and moisture from a new weather front...
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 pm

yes it started to rain not long after i took this picture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:10 pm

i live not far from this place...if you look into the middle of this pic,i can see what looks like a dogs face/features...good for investigation here,but last time i enquired the building company said no due too asbestos Another Fair Mile Shot Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 pm

I can see that as well scotty B :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Another Fair Mile Shot Icon_cool glad you can..i see it straight off..like a type of boxer dog face/image..good pic.... Another Fair Mile Shot Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 pm

I can see it as well... but I'd say it's more due to Pareidolia

Other interesting pics can be seen here: Pareidolia pics

But as Rob says: The more we know, the better we can explain this picture.

Cheers,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 pm

I don't personally believe in pareidolia - I think as humans we are programmed to believe in things like that. Maybe it is something we know nothing about yet - now would'nt that be just too amazing Another Fair Mile Shot Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 am

Just one thing to say here....................................

CLOUDY CAT Another Fair Mile Shot Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Fair Mile Shot   Another Fair Mile Shot Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Fair Mile Shot
Page 1 of 1