visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP Empty
PostSubject: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Hello all I know the title seems a little confusing but check out this link

http://hem.passagen.se/rasmuse/Coagula.htm

its a free piece of software which allows you to turn images into soundwaves. I found it on another site who have been discussing vsp's recently.

http://www.iamhaunted.com/blog/view/id_11779/title_visual-spectral-phenomena/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Neut

Thanks for the links they made interesting read and explained the VSP clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:52 pm

This is amazing, and really proves that we are on to something. Well done John West.

John has certainly proved to be a fantastic member of our strong team and has given us all food for thought with the discovery of EVP to VSP!!!

Watch this space all. VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP Icon_cheers

Last edited by Barri on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Yep would agree with barri well done john this is a very interesting site i must say
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi guys,

I've found another VSP in one of our old EVP's

It is the cackle EVP from the Britannia Inn investigation in 2009

http://www.zshare.net/audio/94715096b337b262/

And this is, what I've found in the spectrum pic:

VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP Britanniainncacklevsp

The way it looks VSP's can be only found in real class A EVP's. Anything that is filtered won't show a pic like that.

Barri and I had a chat and decided, that we will check all our class A EVP's from former investigations. Not all of them are on the hp, so I can't download them.

Should you have any class A's, no matter how old they are, please send them to me per email to arwen@ghostfinder.co.uk

Thanks,
xxx
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Nice find Hella:) I'm glad to see that VSP's are still being looked at as potentialMotorola forms of paranormal activity. It's interesting because I was looking at a piece of audio the other day not related to any EVP work an saw nothing in there to suggest a VSP. but that's not to say that there could be images in lots of recorded audio.

neut Smile
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:55 pm

That would be worth digging into.

I DID check the whole Britannia Inn EVP for similar pictures... to no avail.

I guess that is something that we really have to check every time and verify in a way.

So is a VSP really not only an audio message, but also like an MMS Wink with a sort of picture file attached to it?

Guys, send me you EVP's please... I am really curious now!
But as I said, only the real class A ones, with voices. EVP's that don't need filtering to be understood.

I am also thinking about contacting a few teams I am friends with to check their EVP's too. It would be interesting if the language matters.. I doubt it.
IMO the more material we have to check, the better.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 pm

If no one sends EVP's then we cannot check them for possible VSP's , so if any of you are still interested in this research send you Class A EVP's to Hella or me so that we can have a look at them .
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 am

Smile hy
there some programs that way in the internet and it is , of course very interesting but i guess it has nothing to do with evps at all.
but its an interesting think, thank you neut

Last edited by Madleine on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:42 am

Well, it's worth a try, Maddi.

It is a theory, that we base on a class A EVP from an investigation at Beachy Head, where we had the name "Mark" in the spectrum picture. Bongo sensed someone quite clearly, and after researching what she sensed, we came across an Australian man, who committed suicide by jumping off the cliffs. His name was Mark.
So we want to find out of that was only a coincidence or if our theory plausible.

But for checking it, we need as many class A EVPs as we can get hold of.
I've also contacted a few GH's that I'm friends with and they will also send me a few of theirs.

We all know that paranormal research is a matter of trial and error. The VSP theory is one of many out there and if we want to work as serious and we claim we do, we should make a bit of effort to keep that research going.

So come on guys... please go through your old files and send me those EVP's.

Thanks,
Hella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Glad investigation on the possibilities have started up again Smile I've updated my software and will also begin looking. I've got some thoughts on experiments I want to try, but I've not got anything written down as yet. Once I've done so, and experimented I will share:)
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 am

Sounds good to me, John Smile

Can't wait to see what you found out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP   VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP Empty

Back to top Go down

VSP to EVP - EVP to VSP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: EVPīs-