visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
fairmile asylum EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
fairmile asylum EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
fairmile asylum EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
fairmile asylum EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
fairmile asylum EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

fairmile asylum

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 am

there's an old mental asylum nr Reading known as Fairmile lunatic asylum (also known as moulsford asylum)

http://www.berkshirerecordoffice.org.uk/collections/fairmile/fairmile_story_1.htm
http://urbandesertion.squarespace.com/fairmile/
http://news.webshots.com/album/557069998hVArqr
http://www.guerillaphotography.fotopic.net/c968830.html

its being sold off to be converted into flats or something, but its got to be worth a shot, before its lost.
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Would love to investigate this one, I wonder who would have to be approached to get permission.
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi Bongo, English partnerships are who we will need to contact on this one I think.
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:16 am

Hi Guys

I heard about this place and have spoken with the Security Staff at the gate couple of months ago.However apart from them being scared to enter the asylum due to numerous screams and unexplainable activity.

Furthermore the place is riddled with asbestos and the developers will not grant permission due to the health and safety aspect.
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

steve-debz wrote:
Hi Guys

I heard about this place and have spoken with the Security Staff at the gate couple of months ago.However apart from them being scared to enter the asylum due to numerous screams and unexplainable activity.

Furthermore the place is riddled with asbestos and the developers will not grant permission due to the health and safety aspect.

That's not fair, now that you've said that there's asbestos everywhere, but the fact that the guards are to scared to enter due to the fact that there's unexplainable activity, screams etc makes me want to go in there even more fairmile asylum 467913

maybe its a coverup for something else fairmile asylum Icon_cool
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi Neut

Unfortuantely the developer who i have the details for is adamant that the place is a health hazard due to asbestos and does not want to risk people entering the property.

When i asked him about disclaimers and everything.It was a big fat "NO".

Steve
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm

So NOT feeling the asbestos fairmile asylum Lol

Tx
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Hi Guys

You know what kind of thought that i have just had , wouldn't that be a cool place to do a workshop followed up by an investigation , that would be excellent training ground for something like that .

Does any one know who it belongs to ???

cheers
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Can somebody let Ian and i know the availability of this one please? It would be a great location for a team investigation.

Maybe Toni, and Sheena could do something to secure this place.

Wow....sounds like a fantastic location. fairmile asylum Fresse
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:52 pm

I have the Property developers details somewhere and they advised re the ASBESTOS.

I can dig them out and forward them if you want them.

Steve-debz
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Yes please mate. Maybe in a Police capacity you may have more luck gaining permission. We could all get masks if necessary! fairmile asylum Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Leave it with me mate and i will see what strings i can pull next week.

Steve
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Would be better to do an investigation first and then think about a workshop no?

Check it out first.

Even though we're now doing workshops and tours, still good for the team to do investigations.
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:00 pm

That's what I meant mate lol...

Investigate the location as a team..I dont think it would be a safe event location. fairmile asylum Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:40 pm

This place sound really good to do, how are you getting on with finding out if we can get to do the investgation there any news?..if someone can forwards the details to me ill see if i can do something
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:08 am

Hi Guys

I have left another message with the Developers regarding getting access to the premises.

I have informed them that i am aware that there are safety aspects to be considered and that if we are allowed to be grant permission that each person will have to risk assess at all times and the developers will not be held liable for any incident or injury etc.

I am now waiting for a response and i will give it to wednesday and chase it up if i don't hear anything.

Steve
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:19 pm

that would be great Steve!!!

To investigate an asylum is at the top of my location wish list!

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:21 pm

I am sure if i keep up the harrassing they will buckle under the pressure.Lol
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:54 am

Unfortantly they are very strict at Fair Mile and i had to make my own way in which when your a single photographer is easy done but not an option for the GPS team.

I have spent afew nights and days in the place and i love it, such a beautiful place.

As for the Activity i've experienced footsteps and doors slamming but no screaming that the security have mentioned.

I did catch a strange mist in the old Chaple of Rest

https://2img.net/h/i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/ukmayhem/DSC_0095.jpg

heres a set of pics i took inside

http://www.standingquiet.fotopic.net/c1638856.html

Matt
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 am

Thanks for the information Matt!

Steve will keep trying as he has a unique torture methods up his sleeve lol... This location may make a great place to conduct our new G.P.S Exam...

Speak soon Steve! (P.S) Got your text mate.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:45 am

LOL
I have just thought the same thing.... perfect place to do the exams!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi guys

Just to let you know i recieved a call from the developers i have got to call back tuesday pm as the guy i needed to speak to was on leave until tuesday.

But i will be back on to them on tuesday afternoon and give you an update

thanks Baz my torture methods have got me into probs recently. lol!
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 pm

That would be so cool, lets all keep a positive thought for Tuesday fairmile asylum Icon_biggrin fairmile asylum Icon_biggrin fairmile asylum Icon_biggrin

thanks Steve for time spent trying to sort this out

neut
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Unfortunately, I would be unable to attend this location due to health reasons.

Tx
Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Hows the negotiations going for this?

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fairmile asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairmile asylum   fairmile asylum Empty

Back to top Go down

fairmile asylum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Possible Locations-
Jump to: