visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
As an experiment to test my new kit EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
As an experiment to test my new kit EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

As an experiment to test my new kit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

As an experiment to test my new kit Empty
PostSubject: As an experiment to test my new kit   As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Well, just before i went to bed last night, i set up my new digi recorder and began to nod off...

Then upon waking this morning, i stopped the rcorder, made a coffee and proceeded to listen through 6 hours of hiss, gentle snores (honest) and me breathing..

Little did i know, or suspect, that i would pick up two possible EVP's.

The first one was at 2 hours, 2 mins and 40 seconds into my night time slumber.
It sounds like "activate" or "out of the way"...

The second one says "no"... twice...

I have listened to them quite a bit.. the first one has left me a bit confused.. you can hear me breathing in my sleep.. but it is at the point of me breathing either in or out that this first evp comes in.. Normally we tend to stop breathing to say something...

The other EVP caught could possibly be me in a dream state.. there is some scratching sounds and a bit of whistle from somewhere (could have been my breathing) .. anyway... here is the recording..

Sorry all... having trouble getting this file hosted.. youtube and imageshack dont want to host it in any format i upload it in.. will get it done soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As an experiment to test my new kit   As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi Extralien
hope you ok....if you chop the evps down to size send them to (Nuet) and see what he can make out of them i understand hes the man.....
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: As an experiment to test my new kit   As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:31 pm

hi Phil

Am trying to get them hosted online as a complete file to post on here.. but youtube wont take it.. imageshack wont work either.. having a bit of difficulty in finding a site that will host a WAV file..

please read my post
saving and converting
I will post the WAV file and the MP3 files here so you can all hear the difference. (once I get it sorted that is )

Finally...here is the WAV file
EVP in WAV

And here is the MP3 format
EVP in MP3

The WAV file is far better quality as you will discover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As an experiment to test my new kit   As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 am

I'll analyse and edit it today. On first listen there's the obvious voice near the beginning and if you listen to the whistle, there is a whsiper over the top, can't make it out yet, but I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As an experiment to test my new kit   As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi I've isolated the sounds. See what you think.

I can't make out the first sound, and to me the second sounds like a breath as it coincides with the whistle sound. here they are

http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/wav/6836_firstevp1.html

http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/wav/6343_firstevp2.html

see what you think
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: As an experiment to test my new kit   As an experiment to test my new kit EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks Neut...

Great stuff..

Thanks for taking the time to sort that.

The first one i am still interested in.. The second one could have been my body making its own natural noises..as bodies tend to do when they are sleeping.. It just struck me as odd that it only happened twice in the section.

Anyway, with a bit of luck with what I have going on at work, I might have some more to post soon Smile

Time will tell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As an experiment to test my new kit   As an experiment to test my new kit Empty

Back to top Go down

As an experiment to test my new kit
Page 1 of 1