visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Astley Castle Ghost EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Astley Castle Ghost EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Astley Castle Ghost EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Astley Castle Ghost EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Astley Castle Ghost EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Astley Castle Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Astley Castle Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Well 18 or so years ago, me and my cousin went to visit the ruin of Astley castle in north warwickshire.

Now this place had burnt to the ground in 1976 and even though it is a place of national historic importance, it has remained a ruin ever since Crying or Very sad

Well to cut a long sory short, in Dec' '92 we went 9inside to take some photos of the old place before it fell to bits.

On getting the photo's developed, we saw a very faint outline of a little girl wearing tudor like dress, standing under the light switch to the left of the door.

now it is very very faint and difficult to see at first but the more you look at it, the more definate we are that there is a girl there.

anyway judge for yourselves Smile Astley Castle Ghost Imageblu

Last edited by Paul B on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too small a picture)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi - really sorry but I can't see anything :-( any chance you could enlarge the pic and highlight the area that the girl is in?

thanks

T x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:23 pm

here is a sketch of what we think we can see.

Astley Castle Ghost Ghost1l

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astley_Castle
Here's a link for people about it's history

Last edited by Paul B on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi Paul,

I'm afraid I don't see anything, even with your picture as a reference. What I do see are a few markings on the wall but they are definatley not paranormal. Hate to be a party pooper! Crying or Very sad

But hey what a great place to do an investigation, shame it's more or less gone now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:16 pm

It looks like they have been drawn on or a biro has been taken to the image...totally odd! Is that a tracing or something?

Thanks for photo anyway PaulB Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 pm

The first picture is the original, but the second is a copy i made on an odd bit of paper with the outline and shape of the girl as I and other see it?

(and yes the second one was done with biro lol Very Happy , but only because it's difficult for me to explain what I am seeing in writing).

I hope that makes things a little easier to see?

BTW did you mean that you could see the little girl?

P.S. I can send the original photo to you guys if you'd like? It's easier to see from that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Weird just found thid article about the fire at the castle, saying that "black Magic" could have been going on in there Shocked

http://www.webspinners.org.uk/weddingtoncastle2/new_page_68.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm

ok..ive looked at this pic and tried to make out what you are seeing...now looking at the pic you drew i can see what your getting at....but i see somthing diff just below the light switch i can see a face....now this is prob the paint work on the wall but you can make out the eyes noise and mouth clearly....its very close to the doorway...now looking more at this pic i have noticed other things did anyone really look at the large door there is a smashed panel it is now is that a face looking at us?..or a trick of the light?...more than likely a trick of the light..?...also if you look to the right of the door there is some kind of mist there now i take it this is an old pic...so that may have some thing to do with it....im only picking out things i see...as barri keeps telling me you read things into pics you want to see and 99% of the time there is nothing there this is prob one of those times

Astley Castle Ghost Face10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Astley Castle Ghost Astleycastle033

Well i managed to get back there after almost 20 years and here is a photo from the same spot, the castle has deteriorated badly but, is now being preserved and turned into a holiday home which one will be able to rent Astley Castle Ghost Icon_smile

I have a huge amount of other photos from the site which i can post if anyone else is interested?

here is a link to the future use of the castle http://www.landmarktrust.org.uk/future_landmarks/AstleyCastle.htm

P.S. i got all the photo's after doing some volunteer work up there helping to clear the moat and curatain walls .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astley Castle Ghost   Astley Castle Ghost Empty

Back to top Go down

Astley Castle Ghost
Page 1 of 1